Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWG Games with Gold Xbox LIVE - GOLD Subs - Free game every 1st and 16th of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loads of speculation about games for November.. Mainly rumours of it being gta4.. Gotta laugh at viva pi?ata. Although I loved the first.

Comment

Volgarr is available to download now if you have gold subscription.

Game seriously channels Rastan, Magic Sword, Black Tiger and Ghost n Goblins vibes, tough as nails but great to play if you liked those type of games.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
        Loads of speculation about games for November.. Mainly rumours of it being gta4.. Gotta laugh at viva pi?ata. Although I loved the first.
        Didn't you read my post above yours confirming the games

Comment

Hello.

A quick reminder for a simpleton, please.

My hard drive is now full as I've been downloading, but not playing, all these Games with Gold on my 360.
          With PS3, I can go to the website on a computer and say "purchase", then download the games at a later date on the PS3 using the "past purchases" option.

With the 360, is there a way to "buy" the games without having to download them or is it a one-shot deal?
          For example, Dishonoured was out last month and I've downloaded it, but if I hadn't, could I download it at a later date?
          If I deleted it to make space could I re-download it later?
          Is there a "past purchases" page to remind you of the games that I have "bought" at an earlier point?

Cheers team!

Comment

Yeah, you can cancel the download but they're all in you're purchase history to download again.. Easiest way is via the xbox site...

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
              Didn't you read my post above yours confirming the games
              Yep. I was commenting on the rumor mill prior to the info coming out..

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Hello.

A quick reminder for a simpleton, please.

My hard drive is now full as I've been downloading, but not playing, all these Games with Gold on my 360.
                With PS3, I can go to the website on a computer and say "purchase", then download the games at a later date on the PS3 using the "past purchases" option.

With the 360, is there a way to "buy" the games without having to download them or is it a one-shot deal?
                For example, Dishonoured was out last month and I've downloaded it, but if I hadn't, could I download it at a later date?
                If I deleted it to make space could I re-download it later?
                Is there a "past purchases" page to remind you of the games that I have "bought" at an earlier point?

Cheers team!
                Yeah, as mentioned above, just purchase from xbox.com
                There's a previously purchased list, but it includes demos..... so is a nightmare. Haven't used it recently - maybe they've added a remove from list thingy like on googleplay

Comment

December's Games with Gold games

For the month of December, Xbox Live Gold members will receive three new free games on Xbox One and Xbox 360 as part of the Games with Gold program.

Comment

Its like an Amiga Love in on games with gold, Volgarr the Viking was like a terrible version of gods, bad animation, crap gameplay and unispiring level design. Now we get worms. What's coming in january? Magic pockets?, Stunt Car Racer? Zool? Maybe a floppy disk with Cannon Soccer on will be given away to all gold subscribers.

Comment

I agree with Volgarr. What a cack game. way too hard wich takes away any fun at all. Can't be bothered with worms either. Never been a fan since the very first game. Would like SSX though Time to connect the 360 back to the LAN for a quick download.

Comment

Still think it's a mistake giving out free games, average or otherwise. Gamers thirst for new games every now and then leading to purchases. Free games satiate that desire.

Comment

I don't know Charles, how long do most people put in to a game on GWG or PS+?

I know bar a couple of greats like Resogun, Outlast (PS4) I would say 90% of them didn't get past 15 minutes play .... there's the reason I never bought them in the first place.

Do these services affect sales, nowhere near as much as Indie releases where people hold off knowing they'll be in a sale within a few months I would say.
                          Last edited by VR46; 22-12-2014, 19:50. Reason: grammar

Comment

I think they do, if you look at the Twitter for Team 17, people were asking them when it would be free on the day of its release

Comment

January's freebies

Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Dark Dreams Don’t Die (or D4 for short) ($14.99 ERP) for free during the month of January.

Xbox 360, starting Thursday, January 1st, MX vs. ATV Alive ($19.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through January 15th.

Then on January 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings ($29.99 ERP) for free through January 31st.

Comment

February's titles.

Xbox 360
                                Brothers A tale of two sons Feb 1st - 15th
                                Sniper Elite 2 Feb 16th- 28th

Xbox One
                                #IDARB Feb 1-28th

Comment

Working...
                                X