Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWG Games with Gold Xbox LIVE - GOLD Subs - Free game every 1st and 16th of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sphinx is great, really good fun and uphanced enough to be lovely and authentic. Had a fun fun time with it yesterday and it looks lush!!!!!

Comment

If anyone is interested Korea gets Trine 4 as part of games with gold but you can get it free just by swapping regions on the MS store (need to be signed in to see the free option).

Use Chrome and Google Translate if you're doing it, much easier. The DLC for it is also free right now but you can pick that up from the UK store.

Comment

I'd play it quick, I suspect that Microsoft will invalidate those licences, they did for other titles that were hacked around like this.

Comment

It's come in late, but here they are. November 2020 jubblies.

Xbox One
          Aragami: Shadow Edition - November 1-30
          Swimsanity! - November 16-December 15

Xbox Original
          Full Spectrum Warrior - November 1-15

Xbox 360
          Lego Indiana Jones - November 16-30

[Source]

Comment

Been playing a bit of ARAGAMI, it's alright, just uses the janky Unity engine so it's a bit stuttery when it doesn't need to be. Still...very TENCHU.

LEGO INDIANA JONES, you say? The ONLY game I've managed 100% cheevz on. Might DL again for the atmos, it's a brill Indy game with an incredible atmos.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
              It's come in late, but here they are. November 2020 jubblies.

Xbox Original
              Full Spectrum Warrior - November 1-15
              [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION]!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                @Brad!
                *Buys Xbox Series X*

Comment

Games with Gold for Christmas (That's December 2020 to you and me).

Xbox One

The Raven Remastered - December 1 to 31
                  Bleed 2 - December 16 to January 15

Xbox 360

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell - December 1 to 15
                  Stacking - December 16 to 31

[Source]

Comment

Bringing in the New Year like a sledge hammer to the face, January 2021 Games with Gold are ...

Little Nightmares: January 1-31
                    The King of Fighters XIII: January 1-15
                    Breakdown: January 16-31
                    Dead Rising: January 16-February 15

[Source]

Comment

Not a bad line up.

I am annoyed only because I bought Little Nightmares for £8 in a recent sale and should have known better...

Comment

Just got KOFXIII, chuffed wi that. Sadly, like you, I also got Little Nightmares in a sale for about £8 about eighteen months ago. Although it's got all the DLC, whereas I think the GWG is the plain vanilla version.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                          Just got KOFXIII, chuffed wi that. Sadly, like you, I also got Little Nightmares in a sale for about £8 about eighteen months ago. Although it's got all the DLC, whereas I think the GWG is the plain vanilla version.
                          Sounds like you bought the same version. Its a decent enough game and the sequel coming out looks good as well... I just seem to always buy stuff a few months before it its Game Pass... Doom Eternal and Control are two that I've made that mistake on.

Still bought all of them for a bargain price so not bad, just out of pocket when I didn't need to be.

Comment

You tried that Xbox Rewards app? You accumulate points by getting cheevz, buying games or performing certain tasks. Only discovered it a coupla months back but I've had about £20 in £5 credit vouchers so far!

Comment

The cold month of February 2021 brings the following frostbitten titles to you with Games with Gold

Gears 5 - February 1 to 28
                              Resident Evil - February 1 to 28
                              Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition - February 16 to March 15
                              Indiana Jones and the Emperor’s Tomb - February 1 to 15
                              Lost Planet 2 - February 16 to 28

Something for everyone, unless you like music games, or RPGs, or driving games, or strategy games

[source]

Comment

^is that REmake or Resi 7? Quite fancy having another playthrough of VII but I gave my old copy to my pal.

Quite a good list, actually, will save me needing a physical disc for Indy as I can't be arsed fiddling about digging it from my crates.

Comment

Working...
                                X