No announcement yet.

Virtual Reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. I offloaded it soon as they brought in the "must have facebook" requirement.

Comment

24 hour flash sale has begun:

Comment

Tempted by The Room. And maybe one of the boxing games. Those any good?

Comment

Pistol Whip is getting another Story Mode expansion this summer adding 5 new chapters that are Western themed

And Lone Echo 2 will launch this summer and as a small moment of relief for many is hitting Rift as well as Quest 2

Comment

I bought The Room in that sale. It's gorgeous! Really atmospheric. But crashed several times already. Actually, that's happened with quite a few games. Is that an Oculus thing or am I just unlucky?

Comment

I've had it happening in some stuff as well and I still can't find out what the issue is

Comment

Yeah. All those 'stability' updates on other systems now starting to feel like a good idea. Crashes to the main menu seem pretty common here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  I bought The Room in that sale. It's gorgeous! Really atmospheric. But crashed several times already. Actually, that's happened with quite a few games. Is that an Oculus thing or am I just unlucky?
                  Yeah, I had it happen on a couple of games. I used to just refund them; they have a similar policy to Steam.

Comment

HTC has unveiled the latest addition to its PC VR headset line-up in the form of the Vive Pro 2, which arrives on 4th J…

HTC announced the HTC Vive Pro 2 which has a 5K resolution, 120 degree field of vision and 120hz panel. The headset on its own costs £719 and the full set up costs £1,299

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ro-2-this-june
                      HTC announced the HTC Vive Pro 2 which has a 5K resolution, 120 degree field of vision and 120hz panel. The headset on its own costs £719 and the full set up costs £1,299
                      Yeah; they announced 2 models, though they're both pitched at enterprise, really, as opposed to home users. They showed off a concept design a few weeks ago for a Quest-like, but said at the time that it was just a concept, not a product, but people still got over-excited for the announcement.

People are talking about something called the Pico Neo 3, which apparently is a stand-alone - but I'm seeing conflicting reports saying those devices have firmware which reports back to the Chinese internet monitoring agency.

Comment

Being so behind on a Quest rival it feels like HTC has misjudged the market and really missed the start of the real race. It seems like with VR it's (not in a bad way) a race to the bottom not the top where cost and ease of use is now the main driver of adoption rather than tech and even then Vive seems to always have a crutch to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          People are talking about something called the Pico Neo 3, which apparently is a stand-alone - but I'm seeing conflicting reports saying those devices have firmware which reports back to the Chinese internet monitoring agency.
                          Ah, as opposed to the Facebook product, where your data privacy is a priority...

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            Ah, as opposed to the Facebook product, where your data privacy is a priority...
                            Well, I suppose that's the point - people can't claim some kind of ethical opposition to the Quest, then buy a headset that reports what you do to Winnie the Pooh.

Comment

It sounds like a dystopian nightmare, yet it's fast becoming a reality: Facebook has announced it's going to start test…

How Oculus adverts will work

Comment

And so it begins...

Comment

Working...
                                X