Die Hard 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the Disney deal may have nixed this but:

“The Conjuring” and “House of Wax” scribes Chad and Carey Hayes have been hired to pen a rewrite of the script for the next “Die Hard” film at 20th Century Fox reports The Tracking Board. Len Wiseman, who helmed the fourth film, is set to return as both director and producer on the film with […]

The writers of The Conjuring are now carrying out rewrites on Die Hard 6. The films title is still being referred to as Die Hard: Year One

I still prefer Old Habits Die Hard

Comment

Action star Bruce Willis was the subject of a recently recorded Comedy Central Roast which saw numerous actors and comedians coming up on stage to make fun of the man. One surprise guest was ex-wife Demi Moore who got in a few sharp jabs, but Willis himself also said something which will re-open a debate […]

Die Hard not a Christmas Movie? Say it ain't so!

Comment

Well, it was released in July in America and February over here, so I wouldn't say it's a Christmas film either.
        You can enjoy it all year round!

Comment

Appearing at the Television Critics Association press tour this week, director Len Wiseman (“Live Free or Die Hard”) has spoken about the long in the works “Die Hard: Year One” and confirmed we will be seeing both a young Holly Gennero alongside a young John McClane through flashbacks in the film. The partially 1979-set storyline […]

You'd be forgiven for thinking this was dead but Wiseman has talked about the sixth entry and said it still features flashbacks showing a young McClane and young Holly. The writers of The Conjuring are currently working on the script and Willis will assist on the casting with Wiseman hoping to have a present day on-screen meet up with Willis and Bonnie

Comment

Turns out “Logan” may have started a trend with word today that the next “Die Hard” film, the sixth overall in the series, isn’t going by either the “Old Habits Die Hard” or “Die Hard: Year One” titles that have been rumored so far. Instead, producer Lorenzo diBonaventura confirms to Empire that the new installment […]

Word is that the sixth entry is currently going by the title McClane which is a rubbish title, a Die Hard pun title is mandatory - sort it out Wiseman

Comment

I'm trying to invent a John McClane board game, but the closest I've got is the title:

DICE HARD

Comment

I don't understand why the same effort isn't put into these as the Mission Impossible films. Surely a good writer and director could have come up with a sequel better than the two recent movies.

Comment

I imagine that Tom Cruise is motivated to make a good film.
                  Bruce Willis is motivated by a paycheque.

Comment

I still prefer 4 to 3

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      I imagine that Tom Cruise is motivated to make a good film.
                      Bruce Willis is motivated by a paycheque.
                      When you see how jaded he seems to be in interviews, I'd say its very much for the income. Willis has been decent in some of his past movies but if he's mentally checked out of the movie-making/promotion process of business, why doesn't he retire already and enjoy his money and free time with his family?

That said, I'm interested in seeing what he does with the character in Glass.

Comment

I was saying the same thing, recently.
                        I'm not sure if it's the insatiable desire for more money, to alleviate the boredom of being super rich, or he enjoys having sycophants bringing him his latte with a curtsy.

He could just like making movies and hates the promotional circus, but suck it up, Willis. You're getting paid millions for these films!
                        A source says the actor was offered $3 million for four days of work shooting in Bulgaria but said he would drop out if he didn't get $4 million.

I'm also a fan of Unbreakable and Split and hope Glass is as ace as it has potential to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          I still prefer 4 to 3
                          GTFO!

Comment

Setting aside the desire for DH films to be grounded like the first two, 4 is really good fun on its own steam. 3 is good but it still carries the pretence of being more like the first two making its excesses harder to swallow.

Comment

In a survey 62% of polled participants said Die Hard is not a Christmas movie, 25% were right

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                I still prefer 4 to 3
                                SF’s rmoxon moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X