No announcement yet.

Die Hard 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the “Pet Sematary” remake out in cinemas from today, the film’s producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura was out doing media interviews this week and sat down with Slashfilm to discuss many of the franchise sequels he’s involved in that are in the works. He says there’s no start date as yet for “McClane,” the sixth […]

The films producer has said that Die Hard 6, which still stupidly goes by the name McClane rather than Old Habits Die Hard, is currently in limbo. He says new owners Disney are aware of the project and do like the script but it currently appears to be way down their priority list.

Comment

They should just let it die. I try to ignore the fact that 4 and 5 exist, i don't want to add another one to the amnesia list.

Comment

What has been expected for months was made official in an investment call this past week – that Disney has essentially gutted 20th Century Fox’s film development slate. The studio had several hundred projects in development and while many would have never come to fruition, there were plenty that could have. That’s no longer the […]

Die Hard 6 is no more

Comment

Looking at that short list of canceled projects, i think disney made the right call. I couldn't care less about seeing a “League of Extraordinary Gentlemen” reboot or an adaptation of Agatha Christie’s “And Then There Were None”. You just hope they don't cull some more interesting films.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
            ...an adaptation of Agatha Christie’s “And Then There Were None”.
            Seems redundant; there was a TV version a couple of years ago that was marvellous. Charles Dance was in it.

Comment

New car battery advert, quite possibly Bruce's last turn in the role of McClane

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                New car battery advert, quite possibly Bruce's last turn in the role of McClane

I don't know if you are aware but Bruce has been in many TV adds over here in Japan for Softbank phones. He plays the anime character, Doaremon. Of course he doesn't speak as he's dubbed over but just as well. Seems his voice has really changed in that battery ad.

Here's a playlist

Comment

Working...
                X