User Tag List

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
    Made up for Jordan Henderson. He's had stick from all directions right from Sir Alex, to even Liverpool fans. He has been immense this season.

Glad to piss on the chips of the Klopp final hoodoo too.

What a season!

Champions of Europe! 6 times!

Am actually lost for words!!

I knew this team was good defensively but I didn’t know they were THAT good!!

97 pts in the league and a sixth European Cup win.

WHAT. A. TEAM.

Congrats to Liverpool. Even a Spurs fan can’t deny you’ve been brilliant all season and deserve one of the big prizes.

Against any other team I’d have been delighted for Klopp. A brilliant manager.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDA View Post
    Congrats to Liverpool. Even a Spurs fan can’t deny you’ve been brilliant all season and deserve one of the big prizes.

Against any other team I’d have been delighted for Klopp. A brilliant manager.
    Hear, hear. I'm gutted, but if you're gonna lose, at least lose to a team and manager that have been as great as Liverpool and Klopp have been. Hats off to you.

@TonyDA @EJG1980

Fair play to the both of you and to your club for a truly epic European run.

I sincerely hope that Daniel Levy recognises the scale of what Mauricio Pochettino has done (with zero spending in the last two transfer windows, especially) and backs him accordingly with appropriate funds to take Spurs to the next level.