Liverpool FC 2013/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool FC 2013/14

Well quite happy with the start we've made didn't really now what Agger was thinking but we should have put Stoke away with the possession Liverpool had
    Hoping to get tickets for the Man U game on Sept 1st couldn't make it to Anfield today still skint from Gerrard's testimonial
    Last edited by Neil; 29-08-2013, 12:33.

Top of the league atm. Someone get a screencap.

Comment

To late now

Comment

Excellent day, Arsenal losing was the icing on the cake
        Our first home win on opening day of the season for 12 years I believe.

Comment

Just seen the goal. Great strike.

Been looking for Downing on the team sheet. Did Rodgers get rid or is he still around somewhere?

Comment

He's gone to west ham I think seen a glimpse of him on sky sports news this afternoon.
            another game where we battered the other team and nearly got nothing out of it.
            maybe someone's smiling on us this time

Comment

Yes he's gone to Wet Spam, that's ?35M we've written off in two years on the two players sold to them. Bosh.

You're right tyjay, we need to be scoring two or three goals or more when in positions like today, was our main problem last season.

Comment

Man, want to see liverpool play this season at some point. Don't care which game/competition. What is my best bet?

Comment

Away game in the League Cup probably, do you live near a big town/city/team? Away league games are tough to get tickets for when they're playing anyone in the top six or so in the PL.

Comment

I live between liverpool and manchester. So a good place hopefully. If they end up playing in the south I can always stop at peterborough overnight - god imagine how fortunate I'd be if they played, to see the two titans of football collide; the mighty posh and liverpool in the palace that is london road.

Fingers crossed eh. ;p

Comment

Liverpool FC 2013/14 season

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      I live between liverpool and manchester. So a good place hopefully. If they end up playing in the south I can always stop at peterborough overnight - god imagine how fortunate I'd be if they played, to see the two titans of football collide; the mighty posh and liverpool in the palace that is london road.

Fingers crossed eh. ;p
                      I only manage to get to about a handful of games myself a season and found the official LFC membership to be handy with its priority ticket window for members. All done online.
                      Last edited by hudson; 19-08-2013, 10:47.

Comment

We are still no no were clinical enough, and while the movement between Coutinho and Sturridge looks promising, our front line (without Suarez) is Europa league at best. I really hope we stump the cash and bring in Willian.

Also, at the back we seem to get bullied a bit too much, I would love us to pick up a beast of a defender or dm but its probably not going to happen this window (what happened to our link with Shalke's highly rate Greek defender?).

LIVERPOOL face competition for the signing of Greek defender Kyriakos Papadopoulos according to Schalke's sporting director Horst Heldt.

Comment

Don't forget that Stoke's backline and everywhere else on the pitch actually are big manly grocs

Willian would be awesome, but competition from Spurs too I think.

Comment

Yeah, and Man City it seems. Problem is, this should have been addressed way earlier in the summer. We knew with our without Suarez that we needed to improve our frontline with real quality and have not done so. I hope that we don't have a repeat of last summer, when we were left empty handed after transfer deadline, especially considering how many players we have sold (admittedly deadwood).

Comment

I think quite a few PL teams are still looking for a decent striker, so prices will be high and it will be tough to get the right person at the right price.

Comment

Working...
                              X