Pokemon Tretta Lab 3DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pokemon Tretta Lab 3DS

Probably unheard of for the general population but the Pokemon tretta arcade machine now has a 3DS companion where you can have rudimentary battles & check out your tretta chips. A huge chunk ofplastic that interfaces with your 3DS or LL and allows you to access the chips data, i like the weirdness of it but not really ideal as the main draw is your meant to use the chips from the arcade machines & unless you live in Japan you can forget it. Loads of the buggers on Yahoo auctions but they go for quite a lot as it's a kids arcade game so theres hot competition.

Here's a vid showing the unusualness of it. Warning contains footage of really unconvincing acting LOL
    Last edited by importaku; 24-08-2013, 13:07.

This is right up my street, and I was going to get it, but as you say the chips are reasonably hard to come by, so it seems pretty pointless. The hardware itself is awesome though.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

The part in the vid where he opened up that chip carry case full of chips & it looked like a mini library almost pushed me over the edge. I would love to collect for it but it would costs hundreds to even try and amass a full collection, theres currently a complete set of series just series one chips on YAJ and thats for 15,000 yen and theres 5 series so far and there will be more. Too rich for my blood but i can at least drool over it.

Comment

Working...
      X