Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Consoles/Handhelds you regret selling and bought again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consoles/Handhelds you regret selling and bought again.

For me, just the 3DS I regret getting rid of, was in p/ex for a Vita which has now also gone.
    But will pick up a 3DS XL in the coming weeks for sure.

I did it with the original gameboy and ds ended up buying them again
    Also did it with the pc engine and ps1

Comment

I did it once with a NES (plus library) and part of my SNES library; bought the NES again and still trying to rebuild the SNES library. Not going to sell an other console unless in absolutely dire needs, and most probably I won't get rid of the games anyway, those tend to be the biggest money sink.

Comment

Most of them, I'm a serial rebuyer.

Comment

None. I've never sold a console. [/hoarder]

Comment

Really? Games too?

Comment

I've traded in/sold a lot of games, both in Canada and while in Japan. I've not regretted any of those either.
              I still have my original GameBoy from 1992 and my SNES from 1994...back in Cardiff anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                Most of them, I'm a serial rebuyer.
                Me too.

Pretty much everything I've sold I've picked up again over the years...

GB
                PS1
                PS2
                Wii
                SNES
                Megadrive

All have been sold at some point & I now own them all again.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  I've traded in/sold a lot of games, both in Canada and while in Japan. I've not regretted any of those either.
                  I still have my original GameBoy from 1992 and my SNES from 1994...back in Cardiff anyways.
                  Whats your link to Cardiff Kryss?

Comment

He's a boyo

Neo geo and will be getting another soon but only for generic cheap games

Since buying a bunch of cheap games from Colin I've only bought world heroes 2 so being a good boy

Comment

I have owned 5 versions of the DS family, not including my 3DS:

Got a DS phat as a gift -> traded in for white DS Lite -> sold to pay off a massive phone bill -> bought a black DS Lite two years later -> sold due to lack of use -> bought another black DS Lite a year -> p/ex for a launch 3DS -> recently bought a black DSi, which I plan to keep alongside my 3DS.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                        Whats your link to Cardiff Kryss?
                        Oh link as in "why Cardiff?" not the www.throwingasausagedownavolcano.xxx like I just pm'd you. I grew up there. Mum and bro still live with my altzheimer's-riddled grandpa in Llandaff, round by the Beeb and my sis, her hubby and their 4 kids live in Tremorfa. Not been there since 2004 though.

Oh I guess should mention my original DS Lite was stolen and never returned when we were burgled in 2007. Unlike my DS Phat and my first Wii.

Comment

I still have my original GameBoy from 1992...back in Cardiff anyways.
                          Game Boyo?

Comment

Oh link as in "why Cardiff?" not the www.throwingasausagedownavolcano.xxx like I just pm'd you. I grew up there. Mum and bro still live with my altzheimer's-riddled grandpa in Llandaff, round by the Beeb and my sis, her hubby and their 4 kids live in Tremorfa. Not been there since 2004 though.

Oh I guess should mention my original DS Lite was stolen and never returned when we were burgled in 2007. Unlike my DS Phat and my first Wii.
                            Ah right I work in Cardiff bay it's a small world

Comment

Ah. My bro works in the Toys'R'Us down there in the games section...when he gets hours anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X