No announcement yet.

EDF 2025 / 地球防衛軍4/ Earth Defense Force 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to join you guys at some stage before this Ant dish goes cold, sadly I'm on a stag this weekend so I'll pop back in next weekend to see if there are still any PS3 troopers going! How are you guys running things? Rooms with weapon limits on or otherwise? Played a bit online with someone from here a few weeks back but we had problems picking levels, do you have to go through from stage 1 with the host to allow for selection of stage 2 etc?

Comment

We on PS3 still but chat via the 360 during games. At the mo currently running through the levels on easy from start to finish, weapons and armour cap still in place. On around lvl 42 at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        We on PS3 still but chat via the 360 during games. At the mo currently running through the levels on easy from start to finish, weapons and armour cap still in place. On around lvl 42 at the moment.
        Ah well my xbox is mothballed at the mo so I would be the only one with a PS3 headset, how odd!

Comment

Well that would be ok, ikobo is on also and he doesn't have a headset

Comment

On now for a little bit...

Comment

Whats your PSN details, what comms method I have a PS3 headset somewhere
              Last edited by ^Katsu; 11-09-2013, 20:22. Reason: DERP in your Sig "I See..." Five mins or so ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
                Whats your PSN details, what comms method I have a PS3 headset somewhere
                SecondSon_UK, should already have a friend request from me
                EDIT I see you now, do you know how to make a room?
                EDIT also I'll be using a ps3 headset
                EDIT invites sent

Apologies for the haphazard lobby setup, im not sure if you were able to hear me? Also no idea why I could only choose levels 1-11 and 27 only, very odd!
                Last edited by Briareos; 11-09-2013, 21:37.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  Well that would be ok, ikobo is on also and he doesn't have a headset
                  I have a headset now. Won't be home again unt Friday though.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                    SecondSon_UK, should already have a friend request from me
                    EDIT I see you now, do you know how to make a room?
                    EDIT also I'll be using a ps3 headset
                    EDIT invites sent

Apologies for the haphazard lobby setup, im not sure if you were able to hear me? Also no idea why I could only choose levels 1-11 and 27 only, very odd!
                    I believe you have to have completed them in Multi-Player

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                    I have a headset now. Won't be home again unt Friday though.
                    360 or PS3 Mr?

Comment

PS3, the 360 was sold as I'd only bought it for this game before we got skanked with the release date.

Comment

I had no comms with B-man? I could see he was trying but Zero sound? I pressed all the buttons to no avail

Comment

I believe you have to have completed them in Multi-Player
                          Wait I don't get it, if in order to select a level in multiplayer, you need to have completed the level in multi player how can you select it in the first place?
                          I had no comms with B-man? I could see he was trying but Zero sound? I pressed all the buttons to no avail
                          So you couldn't hear me either? Oh the pearls of wisdom you have missed
                          Last edited by Briareos; 11-09-2013, 22:19.

Comment

EDF tonight anyone? I'll be on around 9!

Comment

Not tonight, will be up for it tomorrow if anyone's about though.

Comment

AWOL 2mo, on now mind..

Comment

Working...
                                X