EDF 2025 / 地球防衛軍4/ Earth Defense Force 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
    Having finished this I highly doubt I'll play through it again, no matter how up in arms the EDF gang get about it. Excellent condition, ?32.50 shipped.
    Buy it now people! Clearly ikobo has rinsed this thru, or left the troops due to VP's inability to get online? On a serious note that is a great price so hit the trade forum now and get in the fury!

ikobo it's a sad but nonetheless predicted loss, thanks for saving me from drowning, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS-kmDqvaJ0
    Last edited by ^Katsu; 29-09-2013, 20:12.

Comment

I've been fairly ill this last week so I've been in bed by about 9.30 every night. Just starting to feel better now.

Since Ikobo has finished it, does that mean he has done every difficulty with every character?

Comment

The soldiers, where are they now?
        Has fatty been killed? Was it all a bit too much?

Still happily playing through this, along with QualityChimp. We'd love to see you on the X360 version

Comment

Running at 444hrs / 80%+ completion now on the X360! With just a handful of missions to do on HARDEST before attempting to polish of a few on INFERNO!

TBH the stuff is hitting the fan, and a little bit of AT THE CONSOLE health farming/weapon may well be in order!

It could well be an ideal opportunity for those of you who have this to jump in and hoover up those boxes, whilst ticking off a few missions for yourselves! Basically running through EASY to HARD I will bring the entire world to ashes BOOP!

I'll be on from 19.00ish to 23.00 all week, lmk if you want to join I've had to make the games Friends only due to too many n00bs keep trying to join & jump ship with inadequate Armor levels for the missions at hand.

If anyone has Mission Pack 3 DLC I'd love to give that a whirl? Esp as it puts us on equal footing with health etc & is fecking solid
          It also does drop some tasty weapon pick ups too, so well worth the finance!
          Last edited by ^Katsu; 08-12-2014, 07:17.

Comment

I'm a little bit behind Katsu at about 350 hours and 69% completion.

As soon as I hit 70%, the weapon and armour limits can be turned off so I'll complete Ranger and Fencer on Hard, hoover up the last few kill count achievements on Easy with Inferno-power weapons and I think I'm going to stop there.

I might get through Hardest, but I'll probably call it a day there as Inferno might be an ask too far with just Katsu and I at the kind of requirements to get through them as you need both weapons and health.

As Katsu says, there's a lot of leeching n00bs that are more of a hindrance than a help.
            They might have a Lysander Z sniper, but with 200 health (as opposed to 3000+), they just need to have a spider look at them funny with one of its eight eyes and you'll be deeeeed.

I'm glad the limits are there because part of the tension is scraping through a mission and snatching victory from the jaws of defeat! The game is really nicely balanced, so once you've completed Easy, you're ready to take on Normal. Do Normal and you're tough enough for Hard and so on.

Who knows though? I may not feel complete until I 1000G this bad boy...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I'm a little bit behind Katsu at about 350 hours and 69% completion.

As soon as I hit 70%, the weapon and armour limits can be turned off so I'll complete Ranger and Fencer on Hard, hoover up the last few kill count achievements on Easy with Inferno-power weapons and I think I'm going to stop there.

I might get through Hardest, but I'll probably call it a day there as Inferno might be an ask too far with just Katsu and I at the kind of requirements to get through them as you need both weapons and health.

As Katsu says, there's a lot of leeching n00bs that are more of a hindrance than a help.
              They might have a Lysander Z sniper, but with 200 health (as opposed to 3000+), they just need to have a spider look at them funny with one of its eight eyes and you'll be deeeeed.

I'm glad the limits are there because part of the tension is scraping through a mission and snatching victory from the jaws of defeat! The game is really nicely balanced, so once you've completed Easy, you're ready to take on Normal. Do Normal and you're tough enough for Hard and so on.

Who knows though? I may not feel complete until I 1000G this bad boy...
              69 (%) with no HARD ON?!
              I can help you get it up Chimpy! I thought you'd done it tbh

Comment

I had no broadband for three days and was out all weekend, so bug-blasting time was at a minimum. I only had that session with you and you're already on Hardest, which is fine, because it all adds to the completion ratio.

I'll cane Hard in a record time once the limits are off.

I can't understand why we're the only ones still talking about this game!

Comment

I'm on 280 hours but not sure of percent as I'm on Japanese PS3 version.

Trying to get through Inferno but really tough.

Only really bothering with Wing Diver currently 1108 and Ranger at 3347.

Comment

Any X360 2025 peoples fancy a everything unlocked bound around Thursday Evening or over the weekend?

Comment

Working...
                    X