No announcement yet.

Netflix Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, it's the perfect reaction gif to somebody watching Society for the first time.

Comment

Caught up with StarTrek last night.

WHAT an episode that last one was. Truly engaging stuff. Wooop.

Comment

The Ritual.
        February 9th.
        Looks terrifying!

Comment

Yeah star trek had been real good last 4 episodes.

Comment

Star Trek has been superb. Really exceeded my expectations and surprised me many tines over the last few eps. Really good television.

Comment

Anyone watch Altered Carbon? I watched the first ep. Generally good but messy and I'm not convinced the main guy is right for the part. He's a bit of a dick, which is the role but characters who are a bit of a dick need a bit of charm to get away with it and I'm not sure this guy has any. He's too grumbly and straight. But it looks great and already had some really entertaining sequences. I'll watch the rest of it.

Comment

I watch ep 3 last night [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION]. I'm captivated. They have really grabbed the essence of the book.

Comment

They nailed it with the hotel bit, certainly. That was superb.

Comment

I see the new Cloverfield film went live today after the trailer was shown at the Super Bowl last night, pretty crazy to hear about it launching so soon, something to watch tonight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Anyone watch Altered Carbon? I watched the first ep. Generally good but messy and I'm not convinced the main guy is right for the part. He's a bit of a dick, which is the role but characters who are a bit of a dick need a bit of charm to get away with it and I'm not sure this guy has any. He's too grumbly and straight. But it looks great and already had some really entertaining sequences. I'll watch the rest of it.
                      Just started this. I get what people are saying about the main, however his acting is solid so I’m giving him a pass, very enjoyable series and looking forward to more.

Comment

Yup - Altered Carbon is the best sci-fi going at the moment! That's based on just two episodes tho - so plenty of time for them to balls it up

Comment

$50m for The Cloverfield Paradox.

Comment

Netflix has acquired worldwide rights to sci-fi thriller “Extinction” from Universal Pictures. Michael Pena stars in the film as a husband who has a recurring nightmare of losing his family and that bad dream becomes a reality when the planet is invaded by a force bent on destruction. Fighting for his and his family’s lives, […]

Netflix have purchased their next film, Extinction, from Universal this time. Though it seems like it may be another studio dumps a flop job

Comment

I watched The Cloverfield Paradox last night and was underwhelmed.

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                              I'm a super fan of the franchise they could probably spoon feed me cow dung and id enjoy it so obviously didnt think this was anywhere near as bad as id heard, but by a stretch the weakest entry thus far.
                              I really wanted to watch it and I always enjoy seeing visions of the future and set design for sci-fi films, but it just felt poor in comparison to the likes of Sunshine and Event Horizon.

The I.T. Crowd guy will always be the I.T. Crowd guy.

Also, annoyingly, I've arranged for mates to come and watch The Ritual tonight only to discover "British horror movie “The Ritual” is now set to hit Netflix everywhere else in the world – only the UK and Latin America will miss out".
                              Last edited by QualityChimp; 09-02-2018, 08:16.

Comment

Oh yeah man Sunshine & Event Horizon are miles better still!

Comment

Working...
                                X