No announcement yet.

Netflix Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was running Netflix on my PS3, would I need to get into port forwarding stuff or should it be okay by default?

Comment

What do you mean by port forwarding? Netflix will function fine without it.

If you mean doing network shannigans to access other regions, then it depends on what you want to watch. Netflix UK has a good selection, but you do get a few more bits and pieces when you look at the US version.

Comment

No I just vaguely remember years ago my 360 having connection issues and people recommending me to open or forward ports on my router and I followed it and it was messy but then all was good. I never did that with my PS3 and don't really use it for online gaming so have no idea how it is except that games can take a long time to download. Given that Netflix streams, I was wondering if I should expect connection issues or if this port forwarding thing isn't really relevant.

Comment

The PS3 version uses the web browser, so uses standard ports. You should be fine.

Comment

Cool, thanks.

Comment

My bro got me watching an animated show called 'Archer'...it's bloody good, actually!

Comment

Archer is hilarious!

I'm ploughing through Dawson's Creek.

I'm hooked on it. I watched it now and then when it was on originally back around '99 but started from the beginning this time. It reminds me of Community how they sometimes 'pretend' they're inside a TV programme.

Comment

I'm gonna git you sucka!!! <<< charles recommends this.

Comment

I also just watched Family Weekend. I was rivetted. Not sure if it's a good film, but totally bonkers. Just wanted to see what happened next.

Comment

Derek

It's lovely

Comment

Watched the pilot. Had to turn it off. Does it get better?

Comment

I watched the first ep of Wilfred, but it seemed to mostly be jokes about poo, so I'm out.

Started New Girl, but it didn't drag me in.

Watched a couple of Lost Girl, but unsure if it will improve beyond "watchable". I haven't time for average.

Looking forward to the final ep of Burn Notice.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                            Watched the pilot. Had to turn it off. Does it get better?
                            Depends. I'm four episodes in and loving it. I guess for you it wouldn't.

Comment

Arrested development keeps getting better but everyone goes on about that. Am quite enjoying Wilfred, the whole set up is quite cool, not noticed it being all about poo, maybe that first episode where he ****s in that guys boots is, but from then on it was more about a guy having a nervous breakdown and thinks his dog is a foul mouthed, pot smoking, Australian that is trying to manipulate him. it gets weirder and weirder as the show goes on too.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                                Depends. I'm four episodes in and loving it. I guess for you it wouldn't.
                                Loved all his other work. Weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X