No announcement yet.

Netflix Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange is the new black up to episode 10 of season one over 3 days. Its quite funny to begin with but darkens up a little later. Not sure I like where it's going at the moment and can see me tuning out season 2. I got friends and family who are way ahead if me and saying I'll do just as much.

We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
      Orange is the new black up to episode 10 of season one over 3 days. Its quite funny to begin with but darkens up a little later. Not sure I like where it's going at the moment and can see me tuning out season 2. I got friends and family who are way ahead if me and saying I'll do just as much.

We'll see.
      Yeah well worth a watch. Season 2 is pretty good too

Comment

I also liked Orange, not started season two yet though.

Recommend watching Blue Ruin. Low budget film that came out last year but it's a good one, well filmed and acted and I thought the story was pretty good (though simple) too. It's on US Netflix, not sure about other regions. Sitting at 7.1 on IMDB and 96% on RT.
        Critics Consensus: Smart, stripped-down, and thrillingly grim, Blue Ruin proves that a well-told revenge story can still leave its audience on the edge of their seat.

Comment

House MD is finally up to stream. All 8 seasons in HD!

Very happy!!!! It's my favourite show ever.

Comment

Great search link. I just watched Monster's University streamed from the Netherlands which was awesome.

Is there any way of viewing all content across all regions? That would be perfection.

Comment

I also made some good use of Netflix Around The World over the weekend. Watched The Conjuring and Halloween III on the Finnish Netflix, The Omen on the Mexican one, and Anchorman 2 on the Canadian one. Dope.

Comment

Jack Reacher has just arrived on UK Netflix. Not read the books or anything but will give it a go tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                  I just found out about this site yesterday:

It lets you search all Netflix regions. Can't believe I didn't look for something like this before. We've been missing Modern Family(seems available in all regions except UK, US and Canada) so much that I actually used one of those horrible streaming websites. THE HORROR!

Anyway, hope it helps someone. Glad to know Toy Story 2 is available in Argentina and other places!
                  How do you do change region on Xbox 1?

Comment

I use unblock-us. $5 a month. You just enter their DNS servers into your console and it fools Netflix into thinking you're in a different region. Defaults to USA but you can set it to what you want on their site I believe.

Comment

Thanks Brad. I was hoping there would be a free option out there.

Comment

I use unotelly. http://www.bordersdown.net/content/5...NS-Gold-Review

Comment

3rd series of lillyhammer has just come on Netflix uk. First 2 series were pretty good

Comment

I'm also with Unblock-Us. I don't bother with free ones because they usually have issues(mostly, EVERYONE is using them so they're slow). I don't know any off the top of my head but I think they generally involve add-ons for your Firefox/Chrome which counts consoles out.

charlesr recommends UnoTelly which works in a similar to Unblock-Us, I think. He reviewed it here.

Comment

Like Charles I use Unotelly. They have a handy app which makes it quick to switch Netflix region. I also use it to get the US version of Crunchyroll.

My only irritation is that it's not possible to change the DNS servers for your cellular connection on Android without rooting - and rooting breaks the Natwest app and the Three InTouch app for routing your calls and SMS over WiFi when you have no cell signal. I use both of those daily so it's not possible for me . I just have to stick to the UK Crunchyroll on the bus sadly.

I do find Unotelly very good though, and cheap at ?3.20 per month.

Comment

Thanks lads. Sounds like a good option. I'm not into fiddling with computers too much but will do a bit more research.

Comment

Working...
                                X