No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad: Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still keeping up with this, its been fairly slow paced but I'm enjoying it. Not sure how many seasons they could get out of it but we'll see.

Comment

Watched this from start to finish over the last five days, it was great. Bit of a tragic story, especially the ending.

Bit embarassing, but I had never spotted the pun in his name all through Breaking Bad until it was spelt out in this show :/

Comment

AMC has renewed three of its primetime drama series – “Better Call Saul,” “Fear the Walking Dead,” and “McMafia” with the announcement being made Saturday at the TCA summer press tour. The “Breaking Bad” and “Walking Dead” spin-offs will each score a fifth season, while the more recent “McMafia” is getting a second. The renewals […]

Season 5 is a go

Comment

“Breaking Bad” series creator Vince Gilligan is reportedly working on a new two-hour feature film with ties to the beloved series, though it’s currently unclear if it’s a theatrical release. Details are scarce, including whether any of the show’s stars will return, but a logline released says the film “tracks the escape of a kidnapped […]

A movie that ties into Breaking Bad might also be on the way soon

Comment

Anything from Vince Gilligan is good news. He's proven he can match the high standards of BB with Better Call Saul. I'm up for anything he touches, and if he ain't yet done with Albuquerque that's fine by me.

Comment

Bob Odenkirk has been hospitalized after collapsing on the set of the final season, it's unclear as yet as to the reason for his bad turn.

Comment

Heart related incident. Stable now.

Comment

Comment

Aaron Paul Is Done With Jesse Pinkman - Dark Horizons
                    Aaron Paul says he won't return to play Jesse again in the future

Comment

Working...
                    X