Breaking Bad: Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking Bad: Better Call Saul

Lengthy negotiations are over with AMC and Sony Pictures reaching a licensing agreement for the “Breaking Bad” spinoff series tentatively titled “Better Call Saul”. Bob Odenkirk’s memorable and unflappable criminal lawyer Saul Goodman heads up the series which will serve as a prequel and focus on the evolution of the Goodman character before he ever […]

The spin-off from the ht series is officially happening. It will be lighter in tone and will serve as a prequel.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 12-09-2013, 06:29.

Awesome news! So much potential for unpredictability now, anything could happen, wow! Just hope they have the nous to include cussing, I still think the uberviolence in BB always felt odd when everyone seemed to otherwise speak with a fair amount of restraint, like f*cking Eastenders, people all shouting at and killing and raping each other yet they NEVER get angry enough to swear!!!!!! F*ck me, I lost a ?2 coin the other day and cussed my buttocks off - and profanely - at least twenty or so times, even 'The Big C'! So fucn genteel they are, it's too damn jarring.

Comment

Actor Aaron Paul has revealed he has had “serious talks” with Vince Gilligan about reprising his iconic role of Jesse Pinkman from AMC’s “Breaking Bad” for the upcoming prequel spin-off series “Better Call Saul”. Out doing promotion for “Need for Speed,” Paul tells CBS News that the prospect is appealing as Pinkman will be back […]

Aaron Paul may be joining the cast to play his old character in the earlier years

Comment

There’s good news and bad news for “Breaking Bad” fans. On the one hand the upcoming spin-off series “Better Call Saul” has been delayed several months from a late 2014 premiere to a first quarter 2015 airing. On the other, AMC has confirmed it has already ordered a second season of thirteen episodes, an expansion […]

The show has been delayed till early next year, though it's also been renewed for a longer season 2 in advance

Comment

First teaser is live

Comment

first episode out now on netflix

Comment

Quite enjoyed the first episode, looking forward to seeing what happens with

Comment

Yeah wasn't bad. Episode two is out today isn't it?

Comment

Oh, didn't know the next would be out today, will keep an eye out for it.

Comment

Yeah sure it's a Tuesday thing after this week, was just a launch week double-bill Brucie bonus.
                    Don't all pretend you're too young to know what a Brucie Bonus is.

Comment

Wow, thought people would be all over this. I didn't have very high hopes but really enjoyed it. Great to see Saul fleshed out so much in just the first episode.

Comment

Great start to the show I thought, episode 2 was classic BB. Beautifully shot too, just like BB.

Weird (and great!) seeing the actor behind Far Cry 3's Vaas playing what looks like a key role.

Comment

Watch the first two last night... set up the series nicely I thought.
                          Went to bed straight after and those 'snaps' made it into my dream... horrible

Comment

People still watching this? I stopped after episode three, will no doubt pick it up again when there's a lull on stuff to watch.

Comment

yeah its awesome really like how it follows the similar curve of someone trying to do there best but getting dragged down by circumstances, the latest episode filled in a lot of mikes story and is well worth a watch if you are a breaking bad fan best episode yet by far!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X