Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supernatural

I think we lost this thread a few months back.

Poster is out ahead of the launch of Season 9 next month

Currently halfway through its ninth season, The CW’s “Supernatural” continues going strong and has found itself on a more sure footing both last season and this year. Ratings have also been consistently higher this year than the past three years and it remains one of the network’s strongest performers. Of course, the question becomes how […]

The CW President has backed up the cast and crew heavily suggesting that Supernatural may well do that rare of rare thing and continue beyond Season 10

Comment

The CW has given early pickups to five of its drama series – “Arrow,” “Supernatural,” “The Vampire Diaries” and newcomers “The Originals” and “Reign”. The pairing of “Supernatural” and “The Originals” on Tuesday nights has seen that night’s ratings double from year-to-year. In its current ninth season, “Supernatural” has in fact seen double-digit increases year-to-year […]

Great news as CW officially greenlit Supernatural: Season 10

Comment

A few years back Stargate SG1 became the rare champion by becoming the longest running genre show in North America with around 203 episodes being produced. It was an incredibly impressive achievement for a show that skirted cancellation several times. The record didn't hold for long though as the consistent runner Smallville sailed past to 218 eps in its final season.

This season, Supernatural looks poised to precisely match the record

There doesn’t appear to be an end in sight for The CW’s “Supernatural”. Actors Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, along with executive producer Jeremy Carver, appeared at the Television Critics Association Summer Tour today to talk about the show’s upcoming tenth season. Two years ago it was suggested that the tenth would be a potential […]

And once again the cast, crew and studio seem very keen for the show to continue indefinitely

Comment

Fantastic news! Supernatural is brilliant TV.

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
            Fantastic news! Supernatural is brilliant TV.
            Definitely.

I'm so far behind at the moment though...still plugging through season 6
            Should really get a marathon going to catch up.

I really enjoy the daft episodes as much as the proper one's
            It has such great writing & I love all the cast just plain brilliant

Neil

Comment

I completely agree! The comedy episodes are just pure comedy gold to watch and some are very, very clever like:

The Episode where the Winchester Brothers get transported into the 'real world', and discover that their show is just a film set!

Allot of fan service going on. It has a big cult following for a reason.

Yeah man keep watching! I can't wait for the new season, not long now! Remind me where you are in the story?

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
                I completely agree! The comedy episodes are just pure comedy gold to watch and some are very, very clever like:

The Episode where the Winchester Brothers get transported into the 'real world', and discover that their show is just a film set!

Allot of fan service going on. It has a big cult following for a reason.

Yeah man keep watching! I can't wait for the new season, not long now! Remind me where you are in the story?

Yep the Comedy is brilliant, they really work so well together.

I'm on Season 6 & the last episode I watched was where

they end up in the other universe & they are actors in the Supernatural TV show & that was fantastic, never laughed so hard, them pretending not to be able to act was just the funniest thing I've ever seen, the faces & not knowing where to stand...hilarious

Think the story is mostly centered around

Sam coming back & Dean retired then trying to work together again

Been a while since I watched it so will probably have to start the season again if I'm honest.

I also love the outtakes on the discs as well, some of them are frankly brilliant
                Like the one on season 4 which was an outtake from the Yellow Fever episode

Dean playing along to eye of the tiger...just sooo funny

Was trying to think of some of my best episodes so far & there have been too many to choose.
                Monster Movie where it all goes black & white & obviously Yellow Fever are well up there & any of the Ghostfacers episodes too

The early seasons were brilliant when they were doing proper ghost/demon hunting as well with some genuinely creepy episodes & the use of music worked so well too.

I know I'm way behind but even so this is by far & away the best thing on telly.

Neil

Comment

Season 10 gets a poster, not their best

Comment

God they could have used a million better things for the poster. Like maybe an image relating to what happened to Dean at the end of S9. Lazy.

Comment

It was The CW’s turn on the Winter TCA Press Tour over the weekend, the network riding high on their successes like “The Flash,” “Arrow,” “Jane the Virgin” and long-running performers like “Supernatural” and “The Vampire Diaries”. Things got underway with word that the network has given early renewals to eight of its shows. This […]

Sailing into the record books, Supernatural has recieved an early renewal for Season 11

Comment

Bloody brilliant news! They deserve it!

Comment

I've been enjoying Season 10 so far, thankfully they didn't dwell on Deans situation too long and got the show back to basics very quickly. Classic era stuff

Comment

Speaking at the TCA’s yesterday, “The Flash” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells Collider that while the character of Gorilla Grodd won’t be back this season on The CW series, he could essentially serve as the main antagonist in a future season. The dangerous and intelligent gorilla’s two short appearances so far seem to be essentially […]

The boss of the CW network suggests that a renewal for Season 12 is looking likely. Unless there's a major rocking of the boat he tries to stay non-committal but effectively gives a fairly safe outlook for future seasons of the show too.

Comment

Screens from the upcoming Supernatural x Scooby Doo episode have been released:

Comment

Working...
                              X