No announcement yet.

Trainers and stories involving trainers - remember to do pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wore the Lunarconverge for the duration of my three days in Whitby, despite taking along a cooler-looking shoe in my case. I wasn't amazed at the beginning but they are comfy as futch and feel very robust, I'd say they were shoes that make one feel like Jamiroquai.

Comment

https://www.insider.com/bait-reebok-...neakers-2019-6 Amazing.

Comment

Managed to sort the missus Xmas out, she adores Jaws and managed to nab a pair of these in her size. Only 100 made worldwide

Comment

V cool

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Did a review of the inov-8 Trailtalon 290
              Decent trail running shoe. A bit firm given the weight.

Comment

I'm on a roll. Here's my Salomon Wildcross review.

Next up: Saucony Endorphin Speed 2. Need to get a few more fast miles in them first.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  I'm on a roll. Here's my Salomon Wildcross review.

Next up: Saucony Endorphin Speed 2. Need to get a few more fast miles in them first.
                  If only these came out 10 years ago.

Comment

My youngest is a) a sneaker head and b) size 11 ... so he has inherited all of my cool old sneaks while I embrace old man mode.

These include numerous pairs of Jordan 1s, Blazer Futuras and my prize pair of Dunk Unkles (which he has worn to death and then said, Dad, you should have kept them, have you seen how much they're worth? )

Comment

Hah yes. When society collapses, we'll be able to trade trainers for food

Comment

Imagine turning up to a job interview dressed like that. You'd be able to whip out your knob and still land the position.

Comment

WTAF [MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION] Vibrams with a weird heel attachment!

Comment

Arise!

Wondering if there's anyone here who has some impressions on Jordan 1's?

For nearly 20 years now, the only shoes I wear are Nike Air Force 1's and after getting into running around 8 years ago, I always have a pair of Nike Pegasus's on the go, for walking and summer wear, separate from another pair I use just for running.

However, I've always been sniffing around Air Jordan 1's but don't like the high top style as it'll take longer to lace up and it's always felt difficult to buy as they're always sold out. But recently, Nike introduced this colour way and I fell in love so I'm this close to picking them up. However, they also have Air Jordan 1 Low's and I wonder if I may prefer them day to day as they're easier to slip in and out of.

Anyone here enjoy AF1's and then move over to Jordan 1's and enjoy, or anyone recommend staying away from traditional J1's and prefer J1 Low's for day to day wear?

I also appreciate this is really sweating the details, but I'm loyal to AF1's as they're just so right for my feet and I feel like I'm cheating! But that colour way and history is tempting me

Comment

I don't have Jordan 1's but I do some have Jordan Legacy 312 and I don't particularly enjoy wearing them because of them being high tops. I would vote for low for day to day wear.

Comment

That was my thinking Speedy. I love the look of AJ1's and it's not like I slip on all my shoes without unlacing them, but I get bored putting on my smart boots but they're once every few months. I put on my trainers every other day, I don't know if I can be arsed with high top faff!

I do like these AJ1 Low's: https://www.nike.com/gb/t/air-jordan...MZq/553558-065

Can't work out if the AJ1 Low's tongue is a lot taller than AF1's though, feels like it is?

Comment

Working...
                                X