No announcement yet.

Club Nintendo/Stars Catalogue updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have the XL charging cradles on the NA store now. I hadn't realised.

Comment

Nuts! I have over 1500 stars expiring in December! What do I get? I have about 7000 stars.

Edit: wish I could use it on eshop credit but no. Maybe I should just go for a couple of Pikmin key rings. Or that figure bunch with Mario, Bowser etc...
      Last edited by Dogg Thang; 10-12-2013, 18:07.

Comment

Yeah eShop credit would be great, maybe the cards will show up in a year or two on there.

Some bits do sell for a nice sum on ebay if there's nothing you want to keep on there.

Comment

Hadn't thought of that actually. Not a bad idea.

Comment

Well I went for the Mario/Bowser/gang figure thing in the end. Good to see they have sorted their delivery to Ireland. Not so long ago, they wouldn't accept an Irish postcode so I used to try a NI postcode and hope the best - packages would get sent to Belfast, the Belfast post people would realise it wasn't for there and redirect it to Dublin. Now at least it will come to me direct.

Comment

Luigi Mansion 2 statue thingy up in Europe Stars Store now, 7000 points.

More pics and info
              Visit Nintendo UK's official website for everything you need to know about Nintendo!

Comment

1500 for NA (We get 20-50 points per game btw before you lot start bitching).
                I'm 550ish off

Comment

I would frickin' love that but a good 2500+ off, it better be as plentiful as the Mario cast statue

Comment

I could have got this a week ago. No longer.

Comment

My account doesn't even work. Doesn't let me log in, or use the email address again as it's already in use. Registered pokemon for my free 3d land so that's annoying me no end. Sort it out ninty.

Comment

Isnt there an option to send you a new password or something.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                          Isnt there an option to send you a new password or something.
                          Neither the original or password reset works at all.

Comment

Up now, but why couldn't they put these up before Christmas (Euro store), 4500 points each.

Last edited by VR46; 09-01-2014, 22:07.

Comment

Not enough Stars :/

Comment

got 5150 stars theirs never anything worth getting, i don't have a 3dsxl so this holds no interest for me

Comment

Working...
                                X