Club Nintendo/Stars Catalogue updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Nintendo/Stars Catalogue updates

Don't think we have a thread for this, and any good new items seem to sell out in hours. So a thread of heads-up really.

To kick things off, four Mario Kart 7 trophies have been added to the UK catalogue today, 5000 points each, not real gold as it says in the small print lol

Visit Nintendo UK's official website for everything you need to know about Nintendo!

i got the sound block it makes a bing coin and a item dub dub dub, sound.

kids nicked it

Comment

I don't know whether to get G&W Ball, or keep waiting in case some ?ber game comes out or something.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm hoping for another replica controller for the VC ... Maybe this time a GameCube or N64 version.

Comment

A wireless N64 pad would be awesome. **** it, I'll keep saving. I've got 13000 points at the moment.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You can get the G&W Ball reproduction off ebay for not a huge sum (BIN listings around ?35 and completed auctions around ?25), and they've clearly got loads kicking around since it's been listed for years. I'd hold out for something better another classic controller would be great!

Comment

Game and watch collection 2 has been available on other continents for ages and we still don't have it so wouldn't expect anything soon

Comment

Luigi 30th Anniversary coin has ben added

Visit Nintendo UK's official website for everything you need to know about Nintendo!

Last edited by VR46; 18-10-2013, 17:42.

Comment

Hope these come to the UK

Comment

Couple of new bits added to UK store today, "relaxation sets". 6000 points each.

Comment

Just logged in and realise I will lose over 5000 points if I don't redeem them by the end of the year, so don't lose your points guys.
                      Guess it's the points I registered last year?
                      Last edited by VR46; 03-12-2013, 19:47. Reason: typo

Comment

Yeah it's a real pain that these stars expire. I thinking of using mine for the Luigi towel thing.

Comment

I just got mine with my Wii U and a couple of games a couple of months a go, mine will be safe right?

Comment

Yeah they are pretty good for years and I think the newer ones don't have expiry dates

If they do it will be on the slip

Comment

If you log in it tells you if any are expiring at the end of the month. Must be my 2011 ones that are expiring.

Comment

Working...
                              X