Battlefield 4 - please add "charlesrr" on Battlelog to get a platoon invite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    Recon, UTS-15 with 1x IR scope+modified choke, Deagle with silencer and tactical light, motion sensor, claymore.
    Will give that a try.

EDIT. I just went into my recon loadout and remembered I don't have anything unlocked! Dear me. Assault and Engineer are fully unlocked.
    Last edited by Supergoal; 08-09-2015, 23:38.

Comment

Think i'll fire this up tomorrow and spend an evening off mgs5 this week.. did spend some time with it after the patch on the normal maps as for whatever reason the night maps we're not unlocked and im still sad that support LMG is still not practical at all, goodbye m249 and your 4000 kills

I do wish we could save multiple loadouts per class rather than fiddle about in match chopping and changing gear around.

Comment

Night Ops only released for Europe today.

Comment

For me this is still the best shooter going and the one game I always go to if I have a spare 30 mins to an hour. Nothing compares when it's in full swing.

Though I do wish some players would be so dumb and go Rambo for the whole round and end up costing the team the game.

Comment

played a couple of hours onthe new map... i don't know if it the constant changes to the netcode(again) or the map design but the frame-rate is terrible and it looks bad to boot, how this map took 1/2 year to make when it looks like it was thrown together by student modders, its a jungle with a foot deep river going through it, with a couple of buildings around the capture points and the centre on set of ruins of some aztec looking things, favours recon+radio spawn+motion sensor heavily due to the amount of scrub and stuff to hide in. I can deal with the poor graphics, its the frame-rate problems which will probably keep me away from this map.. had yet to go in to other maps to see if it was just the new netcode causing the problem.

Patch changes where all for the vehicles to basically make each weapon have a different niche and ground vehicles faster. LMG's are still ****.

Comment

I tried the community map today for the first time. I was an Engineer with an IR-scope. It rocked. Everyone hiding in the bushes was mine and I destroyed loads of tanks because they couldn't spot where I was shooting from. With normal scopes though, it was hopeless. Try out the IRs!!

Comment

Working...
              X