No announcement yet.

Killzone 4 - Bordersdown online thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im using my Creative Fatality headset, quality seems good enough- at least when I spoke to TeddyMeow and his gang in a party chat the other day - unless he wants to say otherwise?

Comment

Ok, tried with a USB headset, works perfectly! Voice controlled playstation, didn't know you could do that.

Comment

The camera allows voice control too, careful though, theres no way to turn it off!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
          The camera allows voice control too, careful though, theres no way to turn it off!!
          Who cares that you can't turn it off on ps4? No one. Just don't let me catch xbox pulling that ****!

Comment

It was more about me and my missus slagging someone off and I didnt realise they could hear everything hahahaha

Comment

Right, I've made a couple of custom game types. It's basically Warzone, every map type, every game type, all weapons available. Both are 8 players but one has bots to make up the numbers. I'll try and get on before 8. Password is 80

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                Right, I've made a couple of custom game types. It's basically Warzone, every map type, every game type, all weapons available. Both are 8 players but one has bots to make up the numbers. I'll try and get on before 8. Password is 80
                Brilliant!

Comment

BTW, the bots are really good. They play like real players in MP. Best I've ever seen so they can be used to train yourself up quite nicely.

Comment

Will be on

Comment

Could you put me on the Killzone list please, should be up for some multiplayer sometimes especially Friday nights.

Comment

Im Lebdude not Lebdube as the list says

Comment

Fixed Wife has the girls over, so once the kids are sleeping I'll be doing my best to jump in.

Comment

Kids sleeping, good to go!

Comment

Was great fun tonight lads. I kept getting server error at first after getting into 24 war zone, was fine when we had 4 and 8 of us and bots. After going through menus said joining game then said Error code 10101 E_DNG disconnected, not sure if it was my poor internet.

Read up about error 10101 apparently PSN strain on network. Quite a popular error.

After the server errors did not get any in the last match, good to know its 10 games now. Was brilliant especially the sliding and bots killing us all. Nice to meet you all. Hope we can do it again at some point. Was very impressed with the party system always stay connect whether in or out of games.
                              Last edited by JU!; 03-12-2013, 21:44.

Comment

The sliding teabag.

Comment

Working...
                                X