Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Man's Sky from Hello Games (HAS to be seen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it IS a Pro update, I'll not be amused. Although at the same time, I have no issue with VR as it is.

Comment

They should be concentrating on fixing the game breaking bugs before they start making the graphics look nicer

Comment

Another update, this one has the PSVR improvements. I checked it last night and it looks better on a base PS4. Its not 'slap-you-in-the-face' better, but some of the blurriness is improved at close to middle distance.
        [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] - time for your regular check to see if its fixed your problems.

Comment

Another update fixing various issues. It's also returned the vibration on the move controllers.

Comment

Another huge update has dropped today that adds a lot of new content ans QOL improvements it's a 6 gig update on ps4, not tried it out yet but shall do so later.

Comment

Haven't played this for a while and it looks like a few updates have been done. Most notable is that when you go to a manufacturing plant and solve the puzzle you now get a couple of blueprint trees to select from, rather than a random blueprint issued. Very useful.
              I've also been buying and melting down ships on an industrial scale. I sell all the upgraded modules so I'm flush with nanites and I've pretty much maxed out my ship, suit, and weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                Haven't played this for a while and it looks like a few updates have been done. Most notable is that when you go to a manufacturing plant and solve the puzzle you now get a couple of blueprint trees to select from, rather than a random blueprint issued. Very useful.
                I've also been buying and melting down ships on an industrial scale. I sell all the upgraded modules so I'm flush with nanites and I've pretty much maxed out my ship, suit, and weapon.
                Man to max out a ship must have cost million as each additional slot you unlock in cargo and technology ends up costing a crapload as a million gets added on with each slot I kept going till they started costing 15 mil each. It is neat that you can essentially turn any ship into a s class with max slots if you have enough cash and nanites. Wish you could do the same with the multi tool as the highest I have found recently have been a ranks. I did have a s rank that appeared at the very start of my game but I lost the location when I reset the universe. It is good though that you get to choose the blueprints now although the bases can be glitchy sometimes and not give one out when you solve the puzzle.

Currently trying to grind quicksilver from nexus missions but the community quests are kind of boring, last weekends been the worst. Having to be on a water planet and get 200 salt fingers from killing sharks was a total pain it dragged on for ages as movement underwater is slow as hell even with boosting. All the quicksilver items are some of the last things to unlock besides the frigate upgrades and cooking stuff.

Comment

The trick to maxing out the ship slots is to melt down ships. Every couple of ships you get a storage augmentation which you can apply to tech or storage. My ship has max of both now.

Comment

How do you "melt down" ships?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      How do you "melt down" ships?
                      There’s a terminal in space stations it’s where the appearance modifier used to be. Near the seller that sells suit upgrades modules. You can part out ships or upgrade them to increase its class by using nanites and adding extra slots by paying or as I just learned from Cassius using storage augmentation from dismantling ships.

Comment

You get near enough your money back when you sell all the components so you can get a good run of buying and selling ships with 20 million.
                        If your short of cash sell and buy back Cobalt. You can manufacture more using a medium refiner. Turn cobalt into ionised cobalt, then put ionised and regular cobalt together in the medium refiner to make Tetracobalt, turn Tetracobalt back into regular Cobalt. You get a good return. I sell 40 million worth in one shot, buy it back and then sell it at a trading station in the same system for another 40 million. Move on and repeat.

Comment

Hello Games has updated No Man’s Sky to version 2.27 today for PS4 and Xbox One

Fixed a potential softlock with a weekend event mission.
                          Fixed a small visual issue with jetpack trails.
                          Fixed a number of issues with the Japanese translation of new Quicksilver items.

Comment

New update went live today it adds biological living ships into the world along with new story based quests around these ships and new upgrading technology for said ships.

Comment

btw anyone wondering how to start the living ship story mission you will need 3200 quicksilver to buy a void egg from the quicksilver robot guy in the nexus. I just bought the super cool rainbow jetpack trail so now i will have to do the chore daily missions to get enough quicksilver to get a void egg, the living ships look pretty cool.

Comment

We should meet up in VR sometime.

Comment

Working...
                                X