No announcement yet.

Bad Boys For Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we finally going to find out what happens when they come for you?

Comment

A couple of key release date changes today starting with Sony Pictures which has now put “Bad Boys for Life” back on the release slate with plans for a January 17th 2020 release. Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah are set to helm the buddy cop comedy with Martin Lawrence and Will Smith reprising their […]

This is back on with another release date set, this time in the dead zone of 17 January 2020

Comment

The other week actor Martin Lawrence confirmed on Instagram that he will once again return to the “Bad Boys” franchise with co-star Will Smith for a third film. Today, new details of the film’s shoot have gone online. Production Weekly reports that the project, going by the official title of “Bad Boys For Lif3,” is […]

Reports are the films title will be... urgh, Bad Boys For Lif3

Comment

They didn’t really commit. Should have been 3ad 3oys 4 L(eye)F3

Comment

They should have hired Supes, to work on the title, you've had plenty of practice in the Euro thread!

Comment

Will Smith's career isn't what it used to be.
              Martin Lawrence has vanished into the ether (for the good of mankind).
              Michael Bay is a joke wrapped in 'splosions and sunsets.

Anyone want to see this film??

Comment

I've not seen the second one and barely remember the first one.

Téa Leoni looking nice, the little one saying the big one's name funny and a pool bursting.
                That's it.

Comment

I will throw the controversial discussion grenade into the room and close the door behind it:

Bad Boys and Bad Boys II were merely... alright.

Comment

I quite enjoyed the first one in its day but, by the second, Bay had already lost the run of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      Martin Lawrence has vanished into the ether (for the good of mankind).
                      Didn't he have a nervous breakdown or something to that effect?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        I've not seen the second one and barely remember the first one.

Téa Leoni looking nice, the little one saying the big one's name funny and a pool bursting.
                        That's it.
                        I thought the pool bursting was the second one?

Comment

I'm looking forward to this in a similar way to how I'm looking forward to enjoying moss, capturing dew on old cameras that I'd never buy.

Will Smith is fading fast.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            I thought the pool bursting was the second one?
                            I must've seen the last few minutes on telly.

I don't understand what Jazz just said.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                              Will Smith is fading fast.
                              His acting career was dead and buried a long time ago.
                              It ended with Hancock, and he got lucky with MIB3, which I say was Josh's movie and not Will's.

The only decent thing he's done since 2008 is granted the use of the Cobra Kai IP.

Comment

Spectrum's 'L.A.'s Finest' is a criminally dumb cop drama, loaded with corny dialogue and incoherent plotting — read TVLine's review.

Review of the first three episodes of the Bad Boys TV spin-off LA's Finest and the verdict is that the show should be gunned down in the line of duty

Comment

Working...
                                X