NTSC-J PS3 Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
    Also check out Minna no Golf 5. It's the same game as Everybodys Golf World Tour, but has the charm and personality that ripped out of the western releases.
    There's Minna No Golf 6 too. That's available on the EU PSN store now too.

Aquapazza if you like fighting games? It got a US release but no EU release.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
      I thought it was awesome at first, but after I'd found the first set of things to open up the second area I became quite bored of it. It's very repetitive and the Simon Says is highly frustrating.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Weird Gundam games, Musou games and of course, RailFan. RailFan is actually difficult for a beginner like me, but fun to play!

Comment

Railfan is ****. Blatantly ****, and goes for ?100. Best off playing one of the later Densha games.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

And what's so **** about it compared to the other ****? I got it for $60 new and sealed. An interesting piece to own, if nothing else.

Comment

Railfan or Railfan Taiwan?
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Ryu ga Gotoku 1&2HD/Kenzan/5.

Also, the newest SRW (Infinite Battle) is basically full on SRW Original Generations mech in an Another Century's Episode engine. In case that tickles your fancy.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                  Railfan or Railfan Taiwan?
                  Railfan: Chicago Transit Authority Brown Line

Some Japanese guy on eBay had a few of them new for $60 during the summer. Looks legit to me

So what's so **** about it... Or the Taiwan one?
                  Last edited by danholo; 29-01-2014, 19:01.

Comment

That's not a bad price at all. It's still a terrible game though. Jaja.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

If you are thinking of going for Ranko, be warned it is 2 hours long. Great live action credits sequence though!

Comment

After reading what you said and watching footage on youtube, i'll definitely be buying it.
                        I'll need to read the thread again though. I'm got a ****ty cold I can't shift and its making things harder to take in.
                        It looks like its about techniques of scoring through 2d levels and a pretty girl with an eye patch, with something chasing her.
                        Is that about right? sorry I couldn't make it sound better than watch actual play does. I'm really under the weather

Comment

Yep, that covers it! The disk has the movie on as well but since it is Japanese you're essentially paying ?40 for a two hour game. Buyer beware! I'm happy to have imported it since Suda is attached to it though.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                            Railfan: Chicago Transit Authority Brown Line

Some Japanese guy on eBay had a few of them new for $60 during the summer. Looks legit to me

So what's so **** about it... Or the Taiwan one?
                            Nothing **** about it, it plays just as good as any of the dende series, the taiwan version err not so much as the scenery is just so dull to look at. Controlwise it plays ok just really reeeeeeally boring for things to look at.

Wish there were more interesting Japanese PS3 imports out there. Barely anything out there compared to the sheer variety of odd quirky games that were on PS2. I keep searching but not found any more that interest me so far.

Comment

I think we were spoilt with the PS1 and PS2 in terms of quirky stuff. Still great machines..

Comment

The PS2 has some amazing J software. Plenty of variety in Pal also. Great console, I've played so much over the years that I came round to loving it and even liking the PS2 Pad, more than I ever thought I would. Sold my Namco stick for it a while back, regretted it, re-bought it last week. Should be here today or tomorrow. I'll post a pick anyway in the retro games section arrivals. Its the Grey/Yellow one. I'm a fan of that stick.

Comment

Working...
                                X