Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pm sent regarding slim

Comment

Anybody got many if the xbox 360 games i wants to go with the abive console?

Comment

I've got

PS2
        sword of etheria - english version of OZ

PS1
        crash bandicoot 1
        fear effect
        theme hospital

GB loose cart's no good?
        metroid 2
        legend of the river king
        donkey kong land 2
        wario land
        tomb raider

Comment

pm sent regarding above games, on a roll today. come on people I know you have lots of unplayed games gathering dust, let me buy as they need playing

Comment

just got myself a 360, bring on the games. Still more interested in getting the older stuff though guys

Comment

I have Bioshock 2 (rapture edition c/w art book) and also Ninja Gaiden(JP X-Box) if your interested.

Comment

How much for bioshick 2 delivered and I am only looking for ninja gaiden black if you have it

Comment

?5 postage for the game or ?10 for the Ltd book and case as well...Due to the size I would have to cover my postage cost.

Comment

Pm sent mate, im keen

Comment

bioshock 2 done, bring on more games people

Comment

Is it Daytona Championship Circuit Edition for the Saturn that you are after? If so, I have one.

I know you don't have them listed but am looking to get rid of Droopy Tennis (GBA) and Tiny Toons & Titus the Fox (GB).

Comment

are the gb games complete, original and in very good/mint condition? let me know your prices for all 3 delivered and I will see a few gameplay videos of the last 2 and get back to you, thanks

Comment

Yes all boxed with manuals. Tiny Toons box slightly faded but down to age I guess.

Also just found It's Mr Pants (GBA). Ideally I would sell as a bundle. Let me know if you want them all and I will work out a price.

Cheers

Comment

just had a look at a few videos of the games and I will give them a miss mate if ok, thanks for offering them. Have you any other GBA games?

Comment

No mate, just them. Do you want Daytona CCE for the Saturn?

Comment

Working...
                                X