No announcement yet.

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360/PS3) review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's OK, though. Everyone gets everything regardless of who picked up which drop. Maybe he also didn't knew and that's why he was being so zealous.

Comment

Sorry, I wasn't very clear, [MENTION=3985]chopemon[/MENTION].

As Deuteros says, you all get the loot at the end of the mission and want to be encouraging the nimbler players to Hoover is up before the mission ends.
      I've spent 10 minutes collecting dozens of boxes with a lone ant crawling all over the map trying to get me!

If you pick up 1 box and he picks up 50, at the game summary screen, you ALL will receive all 51 boxes.

The guy wasn't being a dick, he was being a team player.

There are even some speech shortcuts like "collect all the drops" and "Everyone finished collecting boxes?"

Man, I'm getting the itch to play this again.
      I'm most likely to play the 360 version on One (BC) as I've clocked up around 370 hours on it and have unlocked the most stuff.

I'm kinda dreading earning it all again on 4.1.

I'm surprised that EDF5 is still £46.16 (Play Asia) for the physical Asian copy.
      I missed out on the sale price as I've got so much to play and Iron Rain is out THIS WEEK!

£59.69 for the physical Asian release of Iron Rain.
      The Euro DL-only is still £49.99 or £73.99 for the Ultimate Edition.

This ain't no budget release any more!

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

That makes much more sense. Wow. Cheers guys!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          I'm surprised that EDF5 is still £46.16 (Play Asia) for the physical Asian copy.
          I missed out on the sale price as I've got so much to play and Iron Rain is out THIS WEEK!

£59.69 for the physical Asian release of Iron Rain.
          The Euro DL-only is still £49.99 or £73.99 for the Ultimate Edition.

This ain't no budget release any more!
          If you are putting loads of hours in then it's worth it in my opinion, I've currently got 212 hours in on EDF5 and plan on putting a few more in yet, am certain I'll get Iron Rain as well at some point as I know I'll put a lot of time into it.

Comment

Bought this from the PS store for buttons. I have a top time on this. Especially in online co-op chanting songs and EDF! It's sooooo good!

I even played couch co-op with my 6 year old daughter who went a Wing Diver and she was flying on roofs to laser snipe. I guess the Fortnite-ing is paying off

I get it now. I'm a fan.

Some footage of my last outing...
            Last edited by hudson; 24-07-2020, 21:37.

Comment

Ahhh!
              So happy you're enjoying it!

I don't say I like it to be cool or ironic, I genuinely love it and have pumped hundreds of hours into the series.

Enjoy your adventures!

Comment

I read that the series started as a Simple Series 2000 PS2 budget game. I guess they may have not expected it to take off like it did?

I quite fancy collecting the games?

Comment

Comment

I turned my Xbox 360 on as I wanted to check which DLC I have for Asura's Wrath. Also, the last few times I had turned it on, the console had trouble connecting online, claiming there was a problem with my profile and whatnot.

Anyway, the disc for this was in the drive so I thought I'd check on my progress and maybe play a mission or two...

I'm hooked. Again.

My progress sits at around 52% but I have only one out of sixteen achievements for finishing the game with a certain class at a certain difficulty level. I'm giving this another push, playing with a second controller and inching my completion percentage towards the mythical 70% that unlocks all the toys.

Comment

I put hours into 2025 on the 360 and then did it all again when 4.1 dropped on the PS4!
                      In fact, I bought 4.1 before I even owned a PS4 and borrowed a mate's to play it!

Comment

If you feel the itch to take the fight back to the ravagers on the evergreen Xbox 360, I could do with some well-placed turrets and the occasional misguided airstrike! ;-)

Comment

70.00% completion, on the nose!

MUAHAHAHA!

Do I have a surprise for those lower-difficulty bastards...

Comment

Working...
                          X