User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Announced for a Western release

Hoping my JPN copy of PDf2 ships today or tomorrow. Recently re-imported the first game and it's still brilliant!

Also got Utakumi575 which is similar but uses sentence structure as well as rhythm stuff.

IA/VT Colorful is due in July and I've got that on order too.

Loves me some rhythm action, me.

My Diva f 2 is shipped! Loved the first one...though the head stroking bits were a little silly.

That IA/VT looks interesting, may chuck an order in if it turns out to be import friendly.

Utakumi however is far beyond my skill set though

Utakumi is totally playable. If you get the words in teh wrong order you don't fail the song but you'll never get the highest scores.

It's good fun!!

Ok Iím not sure where to put this , mods apologies in advance if itís not appropriate.
    A few years ago I purchased the Hori PS3 project diva arcade controller ( the big bugger ) from someone on here , they included a PS3 to PS4 adapter by brook I think it is . Truth be told Iíve never been able to get it to work , is it even possible to get the thing working ??? Any advice would be appreciated Thanks

Maybe you need to plug in a PS3 controller into the adapter during the boot phase? I have a multi-console converter and you need to plug a controller of the target console during boot to make it work.

The adapter might need updating. Is it a Yellow or white brooks adapter?

Quote Originally Posted by gware View Post
    The adapter might need updating. Is it a Yellow or white brooks adapter?
    A yellow one

I thought it was. I believe I sold the controller to you, do you have a usb extension cable with it too?. It definitely works on the PS4, as I used it with one, but I remember thinking the adapter didn’t work first of all, but I do miss that controller. Definitely update it as the firmware is much newer now. It’s worth it once you get it working