Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talk to me about Hatsune Miku - should I buy one???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been seeing a lot of ads for this on YouTube recently, which is surprising, as I wasn't logged in, and hadn't looked at anything similar (I was at work). Naturally if I had been logged in, I've watched stuff like AMVs, Yugioh Abridged, game reviews and stuff so I'd expect it, but not in a non-targeted ad.

Comment

I enjoy the series a lot but I'd have to say I didn't rate the PS3 version much, the scratch reassign isn't brilliant and it isn't well suited to a display area the size of a TV. The Vita version is better but touch screen still spoils it. The series was at its peak with Diva 2 on PSP, pure awesome

Comment

Picked up Project Diva f as it went up on the EU Vita store overnight...

I have no rhythm.

Comment

I have rhythm!! Blasting through expert on my way to a platinum trophy!! :-O
          Once the 'cool' notes start flowing you are swiftly hooked.

Could live without rubbing the girls heads to make them 'play a game' though....

Comment

Ordered Project Diva f 2nd too now...

Went from mashing the buttons to barely pass songs to using the Perfection perk to grind 4x diva points on the way to 100%ing the first game. The touch screen bits are utter wank tho.

Need to somehow shifts 'World's End Umbrella' from my mind...and do some arm wrestling or something to regain my manliness

Comment

Announced for a Western release

Comment

Hoping my JPN copy of PDf2 ships today or tomorrow. Recently re-imported the first game and it's still brilliant!

Also got Utakumi575 which is similar but uses sentence structure as well as rhythm stuff.

IA/VT Colorful is due in July and I've got that on order too.

Loves me some rhythm action, me.

Comment

My Diva f 2 is shipped! Loved the first one...though the head stroking bits were a little silly.

That IA/VT looks interesting, may chuck an order in if it turns out to be import friendly.

Utakumi however is far beyond my skill set though

Comment

Utakumi is totally playable. If you get the words in teh wrong order you don't fail the song but you'll never get the highest scores.

It's good fun!!

Comment

Ok I’m not sure where to put this , mods apologies in advance if it’s not appropriate.
                      A few years ago I purchased the Hori PS3 project diva arcade controller ( the big bugger ) from someone on here , they included a PS3 to PS4 adapter by brook I think it is . Truth be told I’ve never been able to get it to work , is it even possible to get the thing working ??? Any advice would be appreciated Thanks

Comment

Maybe you need to plug in a PS3 controller into the adapter during the boot phase? I have a multi-console converter and you need to plug a controller of the target console during boot to make it work.

Comment

The adapter might need updating. Is it a Yellow or white brooks adapter?

Comment

Originally posted by gware View Post
                            The adapter might need updating. Is it a Yellow or white brooks adapter?
                            A yellow one

Comment

I thought it was. I believe I sold the controller to you, do you have a usb extension cable with it too?. It definitely works on the PS4, as I used it with one, but I remember thinking the adapter didn’t work first of all, but I do miss that controller. Definitely update it as the firmware is much newer now. It’s worth it once you get it working

Comment

Working...
                              X