The Matrix: Resurrections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Twenty years on from the launch of “The Matrix” film and sixteen years after the last sequel, there have been rumblings that Warner Bros. Pictures is keen on a revival of some sort. This week, out doing promotional rounds for the third “John Wick” film, filmmaker Chad Stahelski spoke with Yahoo UK and revealed that […]

The helmer of the John Wick franchise has confirmed that talks are underway regarding The Matrix 4 and that the Wachowski's are involved in those discussions. Reeves doesn't share whether he's involved but says he'd completely open to it.

Comment

I'd be happy to see a new trilogy set in that world. If it was a story maybe running parallel with the Neo story but happening outside it. Get the John Wick director to do them too maybe. Wasn't he the chief stunt coordinator for the matrix films anyway?

Comment

Two of the more interesting rumors reported on last week have both been shot down. First up, Michael Rooker will not be appearing as King Shark or any other character in the upcoming James Gunn-directed “The Suicide Squad”. Rooker himself used Instagram to dispel the report saying: “DA………..NOT!!!… This is not true news… I am […]

Now shot down

Comment

Lana Wachowski is set to write and direct a new film set in the world of “The Matrix,” with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss returning.

Back on with Lana Wachowski directing the film as well as Carrie Anne Moss returning as Trinity and Keanu Reeves as Neo. The film will go before cameras early next year.

Comment

There doesn’t exist a shruggy enough shrugging gif.

Comment

I love 1 and 2, massively disappointed by 3.

Although I'm excited at the prospect of more Neo and Trinity, I'm also a little confused how they're planning on bringing their characters back.

Definitely watching this with cautious interest.

Comment

3 was so disappointing at least 4 has nothing to spoil.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    That's a very valid point.

Part of me is hoping 4 is fixing and rewriting 3!

Comment

I hope she watches the first film before getting cracking on this one. I suspect they forgot what they had made when they made 2 and 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        There doesn’t exist a shruggy enough shrugging gif.
                        It’s not a GIF, but how about this?

Comment

That's a pretty great shrug.

Comment

The Mutt Tricks - Zany Matrix spin-off with talking dogs!

Voiced by your favourite celebrities!

Pizzazz! Pow!

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              Ergo it should at least be okay vis á vis the original.

Comment

Thinking about this, is updating the thread title to The Matrix Rebooted a given at this point?

Comment

Working...
                                X