Battlefield 4 [BDF] platoon event: March 8/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield 4 [BDF] platoon event: March 8/9

ATTEN-SHUN!! You worthless maggots!! You're not even worthy of licking the crap off my shoes let alone trying to form a platoon!!

This Weekend!! March 8th and 9th!! Basic map rotation!! All platforms!!

[We need a minimum of 4 members on the same server to get platoon stats, so some organisation is required, and I get the feeling Domination would get us some better pointage.]

I can do tonight.... I guess that doesn't help, but hope there are others around this evening

Comment

I'm sure there will be. I'm not on apart from Sat/Sun evenings myself.

Comment

Well me, Abused_Dog & CatCopter are on PS3 most nights, but 3 aint the magic number, it seems. Why oh F******* why isn't it like BF3 where all stats of every player gets updated. Oh and 1.09 is turning into a clusterf*ck for me. The campaign is bugged, had me standing by Kovok waiting for him to move, he never did, then i had to swim under water and got stuck on scenery ( is this the year 2000) . And MP im having constant freezes, before the patch everything was fine. Like a youtuber said does anybody test theses patches, cause they fix some bugs and make more this game has more bugs than the brazilian rainforest. I use to love DICE but this is just killing my love of BF.

Comment

Any other PC players here?

Comment

What sort of time are we thinking PS4 people?

Comment

I'll be back from work at about 3pm GMT so will jump on after a bit of breakfast.
              Clocks go forward here on Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
                Any other PC players here?
                I'm on pc. I'll give you a nudge and jump in. Hopfully I'll be on tonight.

Comment

Yeah - I already have you mate. We need more though. I am likely on throughout the day. Just trying to grind through the new NS unlocks at the moment.

Have the AWS LMG, the AR160 Assault and the AA Mines done so far. None of them, except the AWS is much cop.

Comment

Quick nap and back on 8pm-ish!

Comment

I really enjoyed a few games of Rush last night. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Sorry I had to leave early, needed sleep before work.

Comment

Working...
                        X