RUSSIA DUMPS DOLLAR - WORLD TO COLLAPSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RUSSIA DUMPS DOLLAR - WORLD TO COLLAPSE

So Russia said if America imposes sanctions over Ukraine they'll dump the dollar and collapse the economy, and Obama signed the sanction, and if Russia drops the dollar China will drop it as well because they have the most dollars, meaning a complete world wide meltdown.

This is it.

J-DAY.

So, how will we in Europe be affected? Do I need to buy a shotgun and tinned beans?

Somewhat selfishly, I must admit, I'm also worried about my book. My ability to print 1200 copies rests on CreateSpace, an American company, and the current value of the dollar staying fixed. If there's hyperinflation, could I afford the $800 shipping per unit? Would ?1 = $413 suddenly? What about the Euro? What about the Swiss Franc?

Perhaps the bigger concern is when Russia invades neighbouring territories and self-employed people like myself, in unsecured jobs, are drafted by the Allies to fight on the Soviet front lines and keep the RED ARMY held back. It's be the European allies, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, fighting the Russo-Chine forces on the Eastern front. Cold steel rolling over muddy fields. North Korea launching missiles all over the place.

I suppose I'll see all you lads at boot camp.

FOR THE QUEEN!

Dude if ?1 equals $413, NTSC-U games are gonna be great value.

Comment

Comment

Which shows the evil of the currency part of the stock market. If it was illegal to buy and sell "money" then it wouldn't matter a jot if Russia burnt all their dollars. No one would care and everyone would just think them rather silly.

Comment

I knew this would be a Sketcz thread. I knew it! Before I'd even finished reading the title!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            I knew this would be a Sketcz thread. I knew it! Before I'd even finished reading the title!
            In fairness, the caps are a giveaway before you even get to the content

Comment

MY GOD!

Comment

Anyone want to form a new Dad's Army?

Comment

What if you've been a dad for a while?

Comment

ouch.

Comment

I could imagine Sketz being drafted. He'd drive around in a tank from the 30's claiming new ones don't have the same charm and design of the retro tanks.

He'd refuse to accept penicillin claiming that rubbing his wounds with soap and sugar and using leeches is more effective.

Comment

Good luck with the fighting everybody, im sure im too old at 45 to be conscripted, and can Germany go to war? While your on the real battlefield, i'll be on battlefield, (BF4).

Comment

Technically, the dollar died quite some time back (When they unpinned its value from gold and turned it into a fiat currency) and what we've been dealing with for the past few has been

GHOST DOLLARS.

Now, when the phantom finally gives up the ghost we shall see some interesting things occurring in the world, like people losing the fking minds and acting like a bunch of nuts whilst others run round saying "Won't somebody please, think of the children?".

At this point all eyes will turn to big daddy government and he'll say "Well, I could help you. If..." and then the Rumplestiltskin deal shall be foist upon the populace and the pixel pound will have you, Neo.

It certainly appears that we are living in interesting times.

Comment

I currently only accept payment in Bitcoins, Animal Crossing Bells and sometimes muffins.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              What if you've been a dad for a while?
                              HAHA!

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                              I could imagine Sketz being drafted. He'd drive around in a tank from the 30's claiming new ones don't have the same charm and design of the retro tanks.
                              He'll be right. The new tanks will just overheat or suffer an electrical failure. After all, when the system goes offline you can't use it.

Comment

Working...
                              X