User Tag List

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Sites

I considered buying that one yesterday, but we're decorating the little one's bedroom next month and I couldn't justify it.

I have loads of Lego from when I was a kid, but have lost most of the instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
    I considered buying that one yesterday, but we're decorating the little one's bedroom next month and I couldn't justify it.

I have loads of Lego from when I was a kid, but have lost most of the instructions.
    If you go here http://rebrickable.com/

I think you can search for particular sets and they have the instructions. You can even log what bricks you have and it will tell you what you can build

Here's a book where you can build your own out of bricks you may have, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Build-Your-O.../dp/386852777X

^ What a git!

I spent ages trying to come up with something half decent and then you come along like some type of Master of the Macabre with black and white shots and fog?! Gahhh!!!

Do like that lighthouse, can't say I've seen that kit before. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by CatCopter View Post
    We bought some of these for the yung uns today http://www.lego.com/en-gb/mixels?icmp=COUKFR11Mixels they were quite good value at ?3 each.
    I saw these the other day, just about stopped myself from grabbing handfuls.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Grover View Post
    ^ What a git!

I spent ages trying to come up with something half decent and then you come along like some type of Master of the Macabre with black and white shots and fog?! Gahhh!!!

Do like that lighthouse, can't say I've seen that kit before. Nice.
    Curse Dogg's artistic capabilities. Curse them!

Lego is always one of the larger items at Christmas, and it always makes me laugh how much the adults enjoy the builds as much as our girls. Fantastic toys that I have no shadow of a doubt are positive for the development of children, both in the "Follow the instructions" phase and the "Follow your imagination" phase afterwards.

My son had a further 2 lego sets off of friends/family for his birthday yesterday - all in all he had 7 different sets and 2 sets of (what I call) inferior-legoalikes.

...and another one came in today from one of his school mates.

The Galaxy Squad sets are belting for the price.
    Last edited by k0pp0; 18-03-2014 at 07:58 PM.

I have fond memories of building Lego when i was younger, i had a train from whatever the city/town range was then and remember half building it then getting bored and finishing it with masses of space Lego!! Had a huge spaceship decked with wings and guns everywhere, that was on wheels and would go round the train track

Kids now enjoying it, my 3 year old especially who has just built yesterday the same car that's pictured above. He can't get enough Lego city stuff and wants to see the movie, that could be this weekend sorted.

Personally my Lego is in bits in the loft - i took a penchant to the UCS Star Wars stuff a few years ago when a mate who works for Leo could get 40% off - i picked up the original X-Wing and TIE Advanced, as well as the Snowspeeder, Y-Wing, AT-ST, Darth's TIE and of course, the 5000+ piece Falcon (also the Naboo Starfighter but we don't talk about that one). Gutted that I missed the B-Wing last year, keeping an eye on the bay for a decently priced one of those.