Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatCopter View Post
    We bought some of these for the yung uns today http://www.lego.com/en-gb/mixels?icmp=COUKFR11Mixels they were quite good value at ?3 each.
    I saw these the other day, just about stopped myself from grabbing handfuls.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
      ^ What a git!

I spent ages trying to come up with something half decent and then you come along like some type of Master of the Macabre with black and white shots and fog?! Gahhh!!!

Do like that lighthouse, can't say I've seen that kit before. Nice.
      Curse Dogg's artistic capabilities. Curse them!

Comment

Lego is always one of the larger items at Christmas, and it always makes me laugh how much the adults enjoy the builds as much as our girls. Fantastic toys that I have no shadow of a doubt are positive for the development of children, both in the "Follow the instructions" phase and the "Follow your imagination" phase afterwards.

Comment

My son had a further 2 lego sets off of friends/family for his birthday yesterday - all in all he had 7 different sets and 2 sets of (what I call) inferior-legoalikes.

...and another one came in today from one of his school mates.

The Galaxy Squad sets are belting for the price.
          Last edited by k0pp0; 18-03-2014, 20:58.

Comment

I have fond memories of building Lego when i was younger, i had a train from whatever the city/town range was then and remember half building it then getting bored and finishing it with masses of space Lego!! Had a huge spaceship decked with wings and guns everywhere, that was on wheels and would go round the train track

Kids now enjoying it, my 3 year old especially who has just built yesterday the same car that's pictured above. He can't get enough Lego city stuff and wants to see the movie, that could be this weekend sorted.

Personally my Lego is in bits in the loft - i took a penchant to the UCS Star Wars stuff a few years ago when a mate who works for Leo could get 40% off - i picked up the original X-Wing and TIE Advanced, as well as the Snowspeeder, Y-Wing, AT-ST, Darth's TIE and of course, the 5000+ piece Falcon (also the Naboo Starfighter but we don't talk about that one). Gutted that I missed the B-Wing last year, keeping an eye on the bay for a decently priced one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
              Latest Build.

Race Car (60053).

Thought I would try and take an arty photo, but seeing as I don't have the appropriate skills or kit, this was the best I could do.

The Spoiler on the back is adjustable.

That's sick.

Can you make a Daytona 'Hornet' car, too?

Comment

One of my colleagues bought a HUGE 1,600pc box of generic bricks for his kid last week from an ebay seller. The packaging was ace. I was a fair bit jealous! To be honest I despise the Lego games, but the product itself is great.

Although how come we never see purple bricks?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  Although how come we never see purple bricks?
                  CNET is the world's leader in tech product reviews, news, prices, videos, forums, how-tos and more.

[hide][/hide]

Anyways, check out this version of Helm's Deep recreated in Lego!

Comment

This is the top of my mirror in the lounge, i've been collecting mainly Starwars lego since the first sets came out, other sets have creeped in really like the current Marvel/DC stuff, collecting figures means i have loads of Lego models all about the house which are a real pain to keep dust free lol.

Small selection of the currently built sets

Last edited by Lebowski; 20-03-2014, 10:34.

Comment

Die nun folgende Bilderserie von zwanzig auf der ganzen Band bekannten Rockbands, welche mit Lego-Figuren nachgebaut wurden, stammt von Adly Syairi Ramly, der von sich sagt, er sei ein Musik-, Lego-, Knowledge-(!) und Auto-Junkie. Es gibt ein paar ikonische Plattencover zu sehen, darüberhinaus ein paar Nachbauten bekannter Fotografien von Livekonzerten oder ganz einfach Portrait-Fotos. Mit dabei sind u.a. Die Beatles,... Weiterlesen

Twenty iconic bands recreated in Lego.

I think this would be hard to work out who they're supposed to be without the band names above them...

Comment

For those of you unable to drop $200 on the extravagant LEGO Simpsons house released earlier this year, The LEGO Group is rolling out its first ever licensed minifigure series in May, just in time for a special LEGO episode of The Simpsons.

simpsons lego series incoming via blind bags ive got to collect all these.

I like that ralph has his I cho cho choose you valentines card

these look ace

Comment

Had a really good find today. Managed to track down and purchase Lord Of The Rings Battle Of Helms Deep set and for rrp. Now the big decision is do i build it or as it's a retired set do I keep it sealed for the future values?

Comment

Photo stream of one of my friends here https://www.flickr.com/photos/legoagogo/
                            If you go into Game in Chichester you often see some of his creations.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                              Had a really good find today. Managed to track down and purchase Lord Of The Rings Battle Of Helms Deep set and for rrp. Now the big decision is do i build it or as it's a retired set do I keep it sealed for the future values?
                              Some LOTR Lego sets are half price in Argos at the mo, same for Hobbit ones I think it was, saw a thread over on HUKD

Indeed

Comment

its your kids marty somethings got to be done about your kids...

very impresive set and you get enough bits to transform the car into any of the three versions of the car, theirs really nice detail on it too Like the outotime numberplate which can be swaped for the Orange numberplate from back to the future two. You can just see it in the pic but there a Flux capacitor in the back and the dashboard even has the time circuits with dates on them, the whole package feels special as you get a nice solid box which fully opens up via a flap and a really nice thick glossy book with information on the films and instructions to build the car.

i also got LEGO 70806 Movie Castle Cavalry, LEGO 75038 Star Wars Jedi Interceptor , LEGO 76012 Super Heroes - Batman The Riddler Chase will post picks of them when i get round to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X