No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t like them. This is one of those rare times where I just wonder why anyone would want this in Lego. But I felt the same about those buildable Lego Star Wars figures which at least had a low price point.

Comment

I feel like that Mickey is going to chase me in a nightmare

Comment

I just want the Mario Bloop squid set.

Comment

This page is chock full of Lego wrongness. All we need is some Minecraft Lego down here to finish it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            The full line up of Lego Mario sets has been revealed now:

Yeah not a big fan of those.
            Idea is good but cost will be obscene & you can bet some sets will be hard to get & go for daft premiums online

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            Mickey and Minnie. Yours for just £170.

Holy crap that's nightmare fuel right there

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
            This page is chock full of Lego wrongness. All we need is some Minecraft Lego down here to finish it off.
            Ha ha that Minecraft stuff is junk

Comment

Seems weird that the mario stuff is advertised as 8+ when they look like duplo and are clearly aimed at the very young, i think the only people buying these will be lego collectors, their definatly a oddety that will be gone very soon and heading to a discount store near you no doubt.
              Last edited by Lebowski; 19-06-2020, 10:56.

Comment

I do like those Mario Lego blind bags. I might buy one or two if I'm passing the Lego shop. Which I won't be because of lockdown but yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  I do like those Mario Lego blind bags. I might buy one or two if I'm passing the Lego shop. Which I won't be because of lockdown but yeah.
                  Yeah they are the only decent thing about the line.

Comment

Latest Ideas sets to be given the green light are the Home Alone House, Typewriter, and Seinfeld Apartment.

All three are potential buys for me ... especially being a Seinfeld fan

https://brickset.com/article/52075/l...ults-announced!

Comment

Nice but really weird choices, the typewriter will be clever. Seinfeld comes across as an odd choice, popular but very US-centric

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        Seinfeld comes across as an odd choice, popular but very US-centric
                        i can see why they have done it as it fits in with the the big bang and Freinds sets but its super old hat its and a very strange choice completly agree with the point about it having a limited Fan-base outside of America i wonder if lego HQ realize this. If they where going down this route why not do a Fresh Prince its got global appeal and is currently getting a new audience via netflixs.

Ive always thought the bar from Cheers would make a good set too, add in that Frasier is in Cheers too and you get a double fan base hit.

Comment

Oh man, a Fresh Prince Lego set where you could pose Will with Uncle Phil in the living room matching the 'why he don't want me?' scene would be the most heartbreaking Lego set ever.

Comment

could easily Knock the toystory 3 trash compactor set into second place for most emotional scene in a lego set.

"hey honey you know that bit where all the toys where about to be burnt alive? remember how you cried for like a Baby, now you can relive it with the toy story trash compactor set Happy Birthday"

Comment

I have no interest in these new sets at all but, man, I would go for a Cheers bar set in a heartbeat. I guess that just shows how much these sets are dependent on loving the source material because I'm not sure I'd bother building the Seinfeld one even if I got it for free.

Comment

A Cheers bar would be sweet

Comment

Working...
                                X