Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21 hours left on this!

Comment

Picked this up in Florida in January starwars slave 1 was a brilliant build
      just need the tie fighter collectors that's out in May and red five collectors edition that's already out

if anyone has red five and wants rid let me know

its ts mini figure scale so it's huge A wing sitting next to it

Comment

Very nice. How long was the build?

I do like the Sandcrawler, but the price is putting me off. I'm hoping to pick it up when Lego has another one of its sales.

Does anyone know how often they come around?

Comment

Thanks it's really fantastic detail in it
          took about 7-8 hours. 3 on Saturday 4ish on Sunday coups be about 5hrs if you rushed it.

my youngest is saving for the sand crawler when he gets to ?150 I'll pay the rest, he saves real quick so should be by April

you started the superstar destroyer yet (that's one I'd love)

Comment

I never see the UCS sets in any shops. Are they online only? The Sandcrawler is old now right, is that now for eBay then?

Comment

Ucs can be bought from Lego shop, the sandcrawler isn't even a year old yet May last year it was released
              so at least another year life I would guess, if it was/is to be discontinued I'd buy it today as the price will shoot through the ceiling
              being that it is ?250 to buy

Comment

There has been 2 Sandcrawler releases. Not sure which version is considered the best, but I prefer the recent release that tyjay refers to.

My SSD is still in the Lego Shipper in the loft. Not sure my son appreciates the time to build it and the cost of it at present, for me to even think about starting it. Plus he's very much hands on with his Lego kits, everything gets played with. The SSD is definitely something that is to be left alone and admired.

The Star Wars mini figs series 2 is out in the shops. I really like the AT-AT, and for ?9.99, I'll probably pick it up in a few weeks time,

Comment

The Slave-1 ship looks awesome. That one aside, I've gone off most Star Wars Lego for just one reason - too much grey (if you ever make that SSD, I really hope you love grey). After a bunch of Star Wars sets, I need more colour in my Lego. Actually the Super Star Destroyer looks pretty incredible when built, even with the grey. Not sure I'd be a fan of the Sandcrawler though.

Maybe I'm getting old but I think I'm beginning to prefer pretty houses with gardens and stuff.

Comment

We've started getting into Lego City - some good sets there. Turns out that 'our generation' are fixated on Lego - most of the parents at the school admit to buying sets for themselves instead of the kids and some even display them.

Me and the missus keep talking about splurging on a load of different sets, but never seems to happen.

As a side note, I'm playing through The Lego Movie Videogame and it's so much better than the slog that was The Hobbit. Funny too.

Comment

Random side note here... I've got most of the series 1 Star Wars Lego (from 1999-2001) here that I need to disassemble, and thinking about selling. All models are complete (afaik, apart from the AT-ST, so I may need to order a spare part, grumble grumble 4 quid shipping!) and I have the boxes and manuals still. Would there be some interest? Now I know what they are probably worth as I've already done some research via eBay etc
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        Random side note here... I've got most of the series 1 Star Wars Lego (from 1999-2001) here that I need to disassemble, and thinking about selling. All models are complete (afaik, apart from the AT-ST, so I may need to order a spare part, grumble grumble 4 quid shipping!) and I have the boxes and manuals still. Would there be some interest? Now I know what they are probably worth as I've already done some research via eBay etc
                        list of sets and prices would be cool I'm sure they would sell in the non gaming sales forum if they didn't to someone in here

Comment

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/96810 Double post but sweet jesus this is awesome!!!!

Comment

Now those are funky
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Those are fantastic!

Comment

Fabulous. Love the decals on the Space Harrier.

Comment

Working...
                                X