Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      That's great, Chimp. My son's got Hogwarts and some other HP sets in his bedroom and we've been meaning to get lighting in. Can you tell me which lighting kit you used, please? (Might get for his birthday in a couple of weeks. )

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
        That's great, Chimp. My son's got Hogwarts and some other HP sets in his bedroom and we've been meaning to get lighting in. Can you tell me which lighting kit you used, please? (Might get for his birthday in a couple of weeks. )
        Thanks!

It was this kit:

At £33, it wasn't cheap (what Lego is?!), but the instructions are pretty clear, there's a warranty and it's a pretty slick 3rd-party set.

We also bought one for the Great Hall kit, so I'll get that in and show some more pics.

I should have tidied that top wire. You can only normally see them if you look for them.

They're going in a glass cabinet, so it'll look really ace at night with them both lit up.

Comment

Excellent, thanks!

Comment

It looks like your next pair of jeans from Levi's might be compatible with your collections of plastic bricks! An upcoming collaboration has been announced today on Twitter

Lego plans to get inside your pants

Comment

We built the Monster Burger Van last night

And then modded it just now into a regular food truck

Comment

I saw the Mario starter kit in tesco for £50. When you pick up the box and have a look you realise how little you get. I really want the Mario figure but I'm not buying this.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  We built the Monster Burger Van last night

And then modded it just now into a regular food truck

But if you keep it on the big wheels the LEGO minifigs burn off the calories of the burger they've eaten by having to climb a big ladder!!

Comment

35 Lego Ideas entries qualify for next review

A record-breaking 35 projects have qualified for the second 2020 review period that ended today. That's nine more than qualified for the first 2020 period.

Comment

Some really nice ideas in there. I'd love the Nook's Cranny one. I imagine HeroQuest would be a rights nightmare so is probably ruled out by that, although I'd love it. I like the doggos, although I'd prefer a normal minifigure scaled set. Probably too many branded ones or taken from movies and shows.

I bet the safe makes it through.

Comment

1989 batwing coming soon. I prefer the batmobile but it's still cool.

Comment

Yep, that doesn't come together anywhere near as well. It would have been nicer of them to do the Forever Batmobile instead

Comment

Batwing doesn't do a lot for me, it's just not as beautiful a form as the Batmobile. Speaking of which there's a good chance I'll have to snag that before it retires ... be nice to go with The Tumbler.

Comment

New Lego Ideas Sesame Street set. What a ray of sunshine it is

Comment

It's lovely. A really nice set. Not too complex either. Not that I would have minded a giant complex Sesame Street set but there is something nice about the simplicity here.

Comment

Working...
                                X