Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The early stages of a Porsche 911. Great build so far

Comment

Targa version of Porsche is complete. Deceptively complex build … so clever … the finished model looks amazing. You could almost glance at it and not even know it was Lego. The designer, Mike Psiaki, is something of a genius.

Comment

Home Alone House revealed

https://brickset.com/article/65255/h...house-revealed!

Comment

That's one where I appreciate the pop culture reference but it doesn't make for a very good set

Comment

A bit late and a bit basic but Lego Luigi's Mansion sets are on the way

Nintendo has revealed it's partnered with Lego to bring us three new Lego Nintendo-themed sets and this time, they're b…

Comment

Would you fancy a Howl's Moving Castle set? No? What about a motorised Howl's Moving Castle?

Support the idea of having this an official set here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/838f...7-79acf9127d45

Comment

Comment

Looks great but that price tag. And then all that grey in the build.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    that price tag
                    Jeez, £750 is a lot of money. I was never a fan of the AT-AT ... ridiculous combat machine ... and while the detail is brilliant in that model it still just looks like a grey dog.

Comment

I racked up a few funds for my birthday this year so picked up a treat to while away the winter nights.

Comment

Boutique Hotel is the 2022 Modular building. 3066 pieces. £175.

Last edited by Atticus; 08-12-2021, 11:57.

Comment

Stupid modular buildings. I hate when they announce these because it makes me want them but then makes me want all of them. One isn't enough! IT'S NOT ENOUGH!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            One isn't enough! IT'S NOT ENOUGH!
                            Ain't that the truth. Of the 16 released so far I have 11. Come January I'll have 12 I think they're the best thing Lego do. Just love the whole concept.

One thing I'll never do is chase the full set by paying scalper prices. I'm surprised Lego haven't brought any out of the vault for a re-release yet as the first few were there and gone before many got the chance to get on board (I live in hope they'll reissue Café Corner one day). Then the next issue will be where to one day display them all.

Comment

Have you got the whole street setup [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION]? Can we see a photo?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                Have you got the whole street setup @Atticus? Can we see a photo?
                                I don't. I've only built 4 so far (Grand Emporium, Palace Cinema, Detective's Office and Downtown Diner) and they're in a display cabinet along with an eclectic mix of other stuff. I do plan to set them as as a mini town layout one day but it'll be a fair way down the line I think. I'll probably build another couple in the meantime though as they're so much fun to build.

I'll add a couple of pics of the top shelf of the display cabinet which has three in a row.

EDIT: pics added but not sure if they display properly any more (I can see them on my phone but not computer)
                                Last edited by Atticus; 08-12-2021, 13:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X