No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I can see them. Looking really good!

Would be awesome to see all 11 set up together one day down the line. They're really cool but I live in a one bed flat, so unless I want to essentially live in a miniscule version of Legoland, I don't have room for these (especially as, as Dogg points out, you really can't buy just one).

Comment

Sonic the Hedgehog Green Hill Zone revealed

Comment

That looks brilliantly done. I love the little lives counter in the corner.

Comment

It's nice, interesting that it seems modular too. The Robotnik is rough though

Comment

Yeah, the Robotnik isn’t fantastic but it’s a good set overall.

Comment

Haven’t bought much lego over the last couple years
              everything that I bought was just put straight in the loft for rainy days. But the wife got me a couple of Star Wars helmets for Christmas ie boba fett and the storm trooper. Built the Boba Fett one while watching the book of Boba Fett .the other day and rekindle my interest in lego again
              Have the tie fighter helmet in the loft so need to get the 3 that I’m missing Vader, Scout Trooper and imperial droid ( which is one) in the next few Days. Also need to get the A wing collectors edition if I can as it retired today and dont really want to pay through the nose for it

think a trip to the lego store at metro centre on Saturday morning might be on the cards

Comment

I built the typewriter over Christmas. It’s not the most fun in terms of the build but the functionality and display factor are pretty impressive.

Comment

Not exactly sure why, but my nephew bought me a Lego set for Christmas (second year in a row) which gave me a lovely chilled Boxing Day building it after a heavy Christmas night drinking.

Comment

What was it?! We need to know!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Yeah, it could have been a challenge if it was a 10,000 piece Star Destroyer or a 2 piece minifig, depending on the size of your hangover.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        It was The Child set from The Mandalorian. It was a fun wee build.

Comment

Ah, that looks like a nice one.

Comment

Yeah, much more interesting to put together than the Iron Man one he bought me last year.

Prep:

Couple of beers later all done!

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Ah look, it's 'Baby Yoda'

Comment

Working...
                                X