No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the ideas set they did a few years back the biggest criticism it got at the time was the way they did the front window and they have done the same thing here, but on a larger scale, id of thought they would have found a better way to do it. Guessing its gonna be similar in price to the ghostbusters set £179 rrp with regular price drops down to £150 if you wait a few months.
    Last edited by Lebowski; 17-03-2022, 15:35.

Comment

*cough*the real wheel is still scaled wrong*cough*

But seriously - I'll buy it
      Quite possibly my final Lego purchase too having just picked up the Technic The Batman Batmobile

Comment

That's amazing, but LEGO prices make my eyes water.

Comment

Yeah, those A pillars are a bit clunky … and overall is not quite up to to Ecto-1 standards, but there’s a very good chance I’ll buy it.

Comment

A review of the Lego BTTF set:

LEGO Creator Expert 10300 Back to the Future Time Machine - Well, it's about time. [Review] - The Brothers Brick | The Brothers Brick (brothers-brick.com)

BTTF2 seems the one to go for

Comment

For years now I've been saving spare bricks and I figured I'd eventually use them to moc together a sliced side display for my micro-Millennium Falcon and Tie Fighters to sit on. Swapping the Falcon for an X-Wing, Lego's beaten me to it:

£55

Comment

Love that Trench Run set. I'm not a huge Lego SW fan but I'll be picking that up.

Possibly this too, another announced today but mini-figure scale. This was always my fave part in the whole trilogy ... the wing sticking out of the swamp is brilliant.

Comment

You guys have covered it, but here's a video of the sets:

Comment

Picked up the Lego DeLorean from Lego Store today and whilst I was in there I saw this and wasn't aware it was a thing and nabbed it too:

Comment

It’s ridiculous. He’ll never fit in the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        Picked up the Lego DeLorean from Lego Store today and whilst I was in there I saw this and wasn't aware it was a thing and nabbed it too:

Nice, love the mini castle. Pics of the DeLorean would be great when you get round to building it

I’m halfway through the VW Camper at present

Comment

I should build the castle with Mickey crying over a mis-measured building schematic

Comment

I was originally going to pick the DeLorean up yesterday as we were near the store, glad I went a day early as it's sold out now

Comment

VW is complete. Some clever building ideas but as a whole the set has its flaws. Some bits, especially around and among the moving parts, are held together by a thread. It’s so fragile.

Comment

Love em or hate em GAME done good here. 40odd quid trade-in for Tiny Tina’s and 20% off a brand new set (only out today) … I only had to pay a tenner for this …

Comment

Working...
                                X