Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    The missus has said she wants me to wrap up buying Lego.

She'll give me two more passes though, one for if something good comes out relating to Indiana Jones and the other for... OPTIMUS PRIME?!?!? OMG!!!!
    i really don't get these relationships where your wife acts like your mother and gives you permissions on what you can and cant do. yeah have conversations about these things and if you cant afford this stuff then fair enough but to be told you have two passes left and then your have to quit your current hobby would seriously piss me off.

Comment

The missus has said she wants me to wrap up buying Lego.
      She shows a remarkable lack of understanding of how this illness works. It's not something you can just 'wrap up'. I mean, yes, there are all sorts of therapies and rehab is certainly a possibility but going cold turkey would be a recipe for disaster.

Comment

I guess, if I'm being fair, I have 6 sets yet to build and a cabinet full with the likely need for a second cabinet... then my other hobbies

Comment

Today Lego tomorrow video games, before you know it your sat watching a Downton Abbey boxset like an adult all your gaming stuff has been sold on facebook marketplace and your planning a weekend shopping trip to an outlet that offers designer clothing at up to 40% off.

Comment

But if I keep buying Lego I definitely won't have time for things like keeping track of who Miles is with in Made in Chelse... dammit!

Comment

Mild panic as the Lego store konked out at midnight due to demand for Optimus, all sorted now though

Comment

^^^ Glad you got sorted ^^^

I’ve just picked this up … currently £36 in Argos

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/9710243?clickSR=slp:term:trench%20run:1:36:1

Comment

That's a good price, one hit quickly too. I'd be tempted if I hadn't pushed it enough lately

Comment

I love those new Star Wars Dioramas. Its very tempting for sure!

Comment

10303 Loop Coaster revealed

Last edited by Atticus; 07-06-2022, 18:26.

Comment

Really irritating, mot of Optimus is built now but one piece for one of the ear pieces was missing from the box. None on ebay and I filled in the missing pieces form at Lego but it's out of stock there too so stuck atm till Lego gets back on it

Comment

Really irritating, mot of Optimus is built now but one piece for one of the ear pieces was missing from the box. None on ebay and I filled in the missing pieces form at Lego but it's out of stock there too so stuck atm till Lego gets back on it
                          Is it relatively common? I could have a rummage through our bits and bobs if you share which piece it is.

Comment

Cheers, it's a dark blue bar holder with handle piece. Seems it's quite a rare one. I have light blue, black and grey as back ups but I see now why Lego often put in an excess of parts

Comment

Had a good look but no joy. Hope they can hook you up sooner rather than later.

Comment

Thanks for checking. The build of Optimus is now done but as yet no reply from Lego. I've got some alt coloured pieces for £3 from Brick Link on the way just in case to try out too

Comment

Working...
                                X