No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked this up from the Lego store at Trafford. Possibly this is becoming something of a line of sets

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      The build of Optimus is now done
      How was it (apart from the missing piece)? And how does the final model look display-wise?

Comment

It looks good in either form, decent size overall to it as well. It's a straight forward build, probably one of the more straight forward ones because so much of the design is mirrored so you're largely making two of most parts.

Comment

My bro got me this for my 50th

Comment

2023 Modular Building is the Jazz Club. I think it looks amazing.

Comment

That’s gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                2023 Modular Building is the Jazz Club. I think it looks amazing.

My sons a big lego fan and has a few of these built in the games room.

Starts off with the Home Alone mansion, then its assembly Square, the Bookshop and for xmas I have got him the lego garage https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/corner-garage-10264 but I will likely get him this and the police station as the next couple of buillds

biggest problem is getting a good shelf or area thats safe to put them all without falling down.

Comment

Sounds like a nice collection [MENTION=2077]RuBiQ[/MENTION]. I don't have the Home Alone house set but I bet it's a nice Chrsitmassy build

Comment

Hes impressed me considering the size of those builds and he was only 10 when he first started on them

This is a photo of them, https://ibb.co/tL130sG

Comment

That's really cool. My youngest loved Lego until teenagerdom hit. Many happy years of building. Assembly Square looks amazing. Defo king of the modulars.

Comment

yeah, im happy to keep picking them up for his birthdays and xmas as long as he enjoys building them, my 6 yr old wants the Titanic build but at 599 quid hes gonna have to just wish

Comment

As seems to have become tradition, my nephew gave me a lego set for Christmas which I always sit and build on Boxing Day recovering from the big drink the night before. This year it was Boba Fett's Starship (As it's now been renamed) and was great fun to put together, quite ingenious some bits.

Comment

I was gifted the LEGO Super Mario Mighty Bowser - very cool.

We got the eldest the LWGO Jurassic Park T-Rex Breakout and my parents got him the Infinity Gauntlet. He's rather excited!!

Comment

I'm finding myself looking at the Titanic and Millennium Falcon sets, but struggling to justify the costs for the build time. Once it's built I wouldn't want to display it, I just enjoy the process. How easy are these big kits to move on when done, and can you get a reasonable amount of your money back on them? I've seen some used ones on eBay, but I'd be worried that they'd turn up with a multitude of parts missing!

Comment

Lego sets are generally a great investment. I’ve got more sets unbuilt than displayed but the ones I have out I enjoy looking at as much as I enjoyed building them (the UCS Falcon isn’t displayed in the open, it’s actually sitting on a lower shelf in my wardrobe, like a hangar bay). Nice to see it every morning though.

I love the look of the Titanic and would love to build it / have it in my collection but it’s a lot of money (the equally pricey UCS Falcon I got in a trade so that’s okay ) You can see it 2 pages back.
                                Last edited by Atticus; 28-12-2022, 10:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X