No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got some Christmas building started last night (now the lurgy is lifting). First two players of the Jazz Quartet completed.

Comment

Surprise! Details of five unannounced Sonic the Hedgehog Lego sets have popped up online. According to the Instagram ac…

Five Lego Sonic sets with staggered rrps look to be landing Summer 2023

Comment

I really want the Optimus Prime and Star Wars BD-1 sets.

Comment

Drummer complete

Comment

Our youngest has got into LEGO - and they are a lot more expensive than I remember :'D

We have convinced them to keep sets in display cases, which do look good around the house actually. Its a relief to find something engaging for them other than the video games, though we all love those xd.

Comment

Really like those cases, they're a great idea for keeping the dust off. I only have a couple of small bits of Lego but find them really tricky to dust.

Comment

Yeah, it is a bit of a nightmare... these ones get delivered in flat sheets in the post and you assemble them which is all pretty easy. We got them from www.idisplayit.co.uk buy there are other similar ones around.

Comment

I've bookmarked that thanks, I'm about 100 pages in on the DeLorean at the moment and still have no idea of where to put it. The Jurassic Park diorama is on top of a set of drawers on the landing and dust is a pain as it's not a flat surface model. This year I really want to make a point of finishing off the sets I have unbuilt and bringing an end to my Lego buying given the rising costs and space issues. I'm only really keeping an eye out now for what the Sonic sets will be and more so what will come out themed on Indiana Jones. The cases could make a nice way to wrap up the presentation.

Comment

Yeah it's a good final display, especially ones they do with the backgrounds. I remember they have a whole load of display cases for the BTTF DeLorean with backgrounds of all the clocktower time periods.

Comment

Makeup brushes are a great way to dust off LEGO

Comment

A-Frame Cabin coming next month. I rather like the Playmobil-style wholesomeness.

Comment

It's time to say goodbye to one of the brightest and most colourful LEGO theme, DOTS, as LEGO ends the product line in 2023.

Lego Dots is being discontinued

Comment

Zelda LEGO set found in marketing survey (nintendoeverything.com)
                            I'm good thanks

Comment

That A-frame cabin is No.1 in my eyes, I wish I had that set as a kid

Comment

Rivendell coming next month

Comment

Working...
                                X