It's so beautiful!
          *sigh* why are toys so expensive?

Have a great time at Legoland, Neil!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            It's so beautiful!
            *sigh* why are toys so expensive?

Have a great time at Legoland, Neil!
            Yep all good stuff is way expensive these days *looks at Thousands of £'s of Hot Toys figures & Transformers in their boxes*

Thanks buddy
            We got a real result on the tickets...collected vouchers from the Sun for free tickets & then did buy one get one free from the Kellogg's boxes for the parents
            Me, Katie and Chloe have got ourselves annual silver passes for £69 each for a year

Looking forward to it

Neil

Comment

Comment

Comment

That looks pretty much the same as the Batmobile in the Shadowbox set. Didn’t expect that from LEGO.

Comment

Yep, I've tried looking at side by side pics and can't spot any differences.
                    Still can't decide if the shadowbox would be fixed by lighting... will likely wait till post release and see what people do with it

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      And here it is. Yours for £229 ...

[MENTION=2206]MonkeyJuggleDX[/MENTION] is already wanting to swap the sticks out.

Comment

These MCU diorama's are out soon and I've seen reactions saying they're better than the other franchise ones on black bases as they're more dynamic.

Personally I'm not in agreement, these just look messy

Comment

they look like mocs, that second one is particularly bad like someones tried to make something with some left over bricks, at least the first one has some sort of structure to it. I have all the marvel figures i need and at this point which feels like the draw here, small build large amount of figures.

Comment

Changed up my Sesame Street set a bit to make it fit in more with the other modulars i had, and only had to add a few more bricks from my own collection to do so, increased the height added a third window to the front and moved Hoopers to the side. I've seen people take two complete sets and make it a fully contained Building set but i feel this moc honors the original build a bit more and doesn't require a massive amount more bricks to make it fit in more with the modular builds.

Comment

Picked up the new Jurassic Park set at the weekend that depicts the scene with Nedry and the muddy jeep
                              Also, ordered the Batcave which I'll tinker with and I suspect is my Lego swansong

Comment

If I had a pound for every time you've told us a set is the last one you'll buy, I'd have enough for that Colosseum set

Comment

Working...
                                X