No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Great stuff. My lad would love that for his room. Just ordered a set for his birthday. Thanks for the heads-up [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION].

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Comment

lol i'm getting Fabuland vibes form them figs.

Comment

I need it all.

Comment

The Animal Crossing sets are now up on the Lego site but not available until March 2024. That seems rare for Lego that they would have something up so far in advance. We could all be dead by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                The Animal Crossing sets are now up on the Lego site but not available until March 2024. That seems rare for Lego that they would have something up so far in advance. We could all be dead by then.
                Jesus Christ how twee are those sets its like Lego friends has gone full kawaii!!!

as a hetro sexual 44 year old male i shouldn't want to pick up any of these sets, but nooks cranny looks pretty nice as dose capins beach set and the camp site set captures the spirit of animal crossing, not sure why they haven't done a mini fig of the villager with it though.

Last edited by Lebowski; 10-10-2023, 13:33.

Comment

I still want them all.

A villager set could be great, with extra options to make your own villager. Obviously they couldn’t provide all options but it would be nice to have some customisation.

Comment

They remind me of the Lego Minecraft sets. I get the appeal of the brand but they're effectively vanilla lego sets with specific minifigs inside. Several are relatively cheap but £65 for the shop is daylight robbery. It's a shame they aren't doing the figures as solo bags as nothing really would have been lost.

Comment

Their pretty chunky too, using a lot of the rounded edge Mario Lego base plates, so lower piece counts, but bigger pieces. Easier builds and aimed at a younger audience 6+ apposed to the standard 9+, one thing that struck me with the Mario sets is they feel very Duplo like Mario being a larger fig to accommodate the electronics didn't help.

I got rid of the Mario sets as they where interesting but not really display pieces but more an actual toy where you could use your existing bricks to build crazy courses, it being reliant on an app is never good with Lego though, they have a history of discontinuing apps and making sets next to useless.

Comment

2024 Modular Building - Natural History Museum

Comment

Lego has opened its second store in Manchester this winter at the Trafford Centre as its ongoing retail expansion across the country continues.

Still interesting that when the new Trafford Centre store is referred to they still ignore the Discovery Centre one that contains a store and is located... At the Trafford Centre

Comment

This brought back memories!

Comment

Boutique Hotel complete. Really nice addition to the modular building range.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Working...
                                X