No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll take your UCS Millennium Falcon and raise you a Deep Space 9…

Comment

Nicely done fan version of the DeLorean

Comment

It’d be awesome to get a Creator Expert sized time machine… I still need to get the Mustang though.

Comment

Love this little Batman set ...

... shame it's a SDCC exclusive.

Comment

That’s a very cool set, shame it’s selling for well over £200!!1! on eBay And yeah, that’s actual sold listings

Comment

Built the Mustang today, and it came with a small free set as a bonus...

Comment

Just built the freebie with the boy... it’s actually really good.

Comment

Half-price houseboat ... cheers Amazon

Comment

Finally clocked a couple of pics of the Lego Ideas Tree House. It's quite a bit different to the initial submission but I really like it. Also includes the choice of summer and autumn leaves ... and looks fab in autumn mode. 100% buy for me.

Comment

Must admit that I’m quite surprised to see this so soon after the Mustang, but I like it...

Comment

So do I and just had my shipping confirmation

How was the Mustang build looking to start mine tonight?

Comment

Finished off the Mustang and the Harley arrived today.

Really enjoyed the Mustang build and it looks great, love the fact that you can customise with the additional supercharger/splitter etc and nice touch with the adjustable rear suspension.

Comment

Looks class [MENTION=8183]dyer60[/MENTION] ... looking forward to seeing the Harley

Comment

Instructions for the San Diego Comic-Con sets are now online:

Dark Knight of Gotham City

Sith Trooper Bust

Captain Marvel and the Asis

Might have to have a rummage through our general boxes to see if we can cobble together the Dark Knight one.

Comment

The Stranger Things set just turned up at my house. I mean, I had ordered it so it wasn't a big surprise. It looks lovely. Can't wait to get stuck in.

Comment

Working...
                                X