No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've aborted waiting until October and i'm building the Saturn V. Finished the stage 1 rocket. Its cool.
    The instruction book is nice. It has an opening few pages explaining the rocket and the history and everything. Ill try and get a photo of what i'm up to.
    My wife want some Lego now! Its a slippery slope.

Comment

Main plan now, in actual order is:

01 - Finish the final details on the Jurassic Park display
      02 - Organise the pieces by colour for the Ghostbusters display then resume building
      03 - The same for the Arkham Asylum set
      04 - Begin the Star Wars display

Comment

Liking this fan made set

Comment

You should post some pics of all the sets you’re building NI.

Comment

I'm terrible when it comes to building them There's so many loose sets or half built ones. The only one that is actually pretty much currently complete and in a display worthy set up is the Jurassic Park display. This weekend I finally finished the custom Explorer jeep and set it up as part of the scene which means that entire set is now finished apart from putting in the LED Kit for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
              The new Old Trafford set is impressive. Niche. Bit pricey. But impressive. Bet it's a really fun build.

https://brickset.com/article/48326/l...tor-expert-set
              I'd be bored to tears with this set it might be because i absolutely hate football but its pretty much the same thing x4 with loads of repetition in between, by the time you've built the fourth stand i bet fatigue would well and truly be setting in.

Comment

I have a horrible suspicion that my son has been flushing his Duplo figures down the toilet. :/ All of them from various big box sets. ALL the peeps are missing from the cargo train set he got at Christmas... Along with others.

Comment

"Ah, ah, ah! You didn't say the magic word!"

"Life finds a way"

"Well, uh, there it is"

"You have a T-Rex?!"

"Spared no expense!"

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 27-01-2020, 21:44.

Comment

been after this set for years and stumbled across it for an absolute steal on Facebook brings back so many memories of Christmas mornings past. its always nice when you get an unexpected bonus in the box too loads of extra mini figs and two other complete sets.

Last edited by Lebowski; 28-01-2020, 10:15.

Comment

I might have that set, I have the large canopy but don't remember it looking like that. I loved the m-tron stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                        I have a horrible suspicion that my son has been flushing his Duplo figures down the toilet. :/ All of them from various big box sets. ALL the peeps are missing from the cargo train set he got at Christmas... Along with others.
                        My 19 month old son's have tended to go missing too....don't think they are down the loo, just all over the house under various furniture! I love duplo. Better than regular Lego IMO.

Comment

Looks great [MENTION=345]Neon Ignition[/MENTION] ... the 4x4 really finishes it off (should have been part of the original set).

Comment

Yep, given the T-Rex was never part of the scene it's one they've clearly gone for scale for but having an official Explorer jeep would have been much better for the set instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              been after this set for years and stumbled across it for an absolute steal on Facebook brings back so many memories of Christmas mornings past. its always nice when you get an unexpected bonus in the box too loads of extra mini figs and two other complete sets.

Oh my god used to have that! What a set loved it!

Comment

So I'm looking to buy a big bag of random lego. But I want the technical small pieces like studs and the parts I used to build the SaturnV. Any idea where I'd get such a thing? I've Checked Ebay and I can buy a 1kg bag but I don't know whats in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X