No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does immediately look like two or three teams will take the lead, some just seem to go all out on function and others on style but a couple have a good approach to both. I liked the kid in the wheelchair during the bridge building task 'I'm not sure having people standing along the edge of the bridge sends the right message'

Comment

yeah I watched this and really enjoyed it. I think they should slot in a 'quick build' challenge which they have to complete in an hour, like a Supercar or a keyboard or something random.

Comment

£100 off the Death Star at Smyths Toys

Comment

Love this little custom model, even has an interior

Comment

That's class. It's big brother is retiring soon, along with a whole bunch of other sets.

Comment

Yeah, including Detective's Office which I'll confidently say is one of the top-five LEGO sets of all time. You'd be mad to miss it.

(Side note: TONS of good prices on John Lewis right now, I got the Winter Train, the Winter Train station and a track pack for £100!)

Comment

The Lego Movie 2 range has been revealed, all in all 19 sets:

Comment

Would definitely get the space squad just for those retro vibes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Would definitely get the space squad just for those retro vibes.
                    deffo will be picking that up what an awesome little set

Comment

Rough Terrain Crane is £108 at amazon!

Comment

Love the Mini Cooper

Comment

Just took delivery of the Ninjago Docks set. With Black Friday + VIP points it was £99. Looks absolutely packed with tiny details just like the City set it connects to.

Comment

Ninjago Docks was the only thing I was tempted by, it was an amazing price, but then I'd have had to get Ninjago City and I'm trying so hard to cut back! I've been very good with LEGO this year compared to previous ones, really hoping to get my collection to somewhere approaching just modular buildings one day, selling off sets I've built or probably never will.

Where is next year's modular building!

Comment

Yeah, I'm trying not to amass too much. I traded my Carousel and Fishing Store for Slave 1 and the Sand Crawler ... two out, two in

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                              Where is next year's modular building!
                              Announcement Monday apparently. They've kept it well under wraps if so.

Comment

Setting watch for Monday!

I've sold loads of stuff this past year. Mostly stuff I bought expecting to probably end up selling one day. Like Ewok's Village. I got it for 20% off and knew there was a decent chance I'd never build it but that if I just hung onto it for five years it'd be worth three or four times as much. In the end, I just got bored of having so much around, so stuck it on eBay for something like seventy quid more than I paid. Sold loads of those free gifts too that I was just hanging on to waiting for their value to appreciate - I just tired of it all in the end! The space it's taking up (even stored in a cupboard) is ridiculous.

There's probably a few sets I won't be able to part with, like the Sea Cow, although that's selling for three hundred quid these days so maybe I'll be tempted in the future. I think the modular buildings are the only things that are gonna be around forever because that's where this LEGO thing started so I'm quite emotionally attached to that particular line.

Comment

Working...
                                X