Comment

I bought some of the Speed Champion sets:

Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC

1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0

Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car

1968 Ford Mustang Fastback

McClaren Senna

Ferrari 488 GT3 "Scuderia Corsa"

They are all sealed apart from the Porsche which I have built but still have all the baggies etc.

Looking at places like Amazon some still go for.what I paid but others seem to have increased in value.

If I were to sell them as a bundle what do you think is a fair price?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          I bought some of the Speed Champion sets:

Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC

1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0

Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car

1968 Ford Mustang Fastback

McClaren Senna

Ferrari 488 GT3 "Scuderia Corsa"

They are all sealed apart from the Porsche which I have built but still have all the baggies etc.

Looking at places like Amazon some still go for.what I paid but others seem to have increased in value.

If I were to sell them as a bundle what do you think is a fair price?

Cheers.
          I never even knew that Fiesta set existed...looks pretty awesome

Not a clue on value I'm afraid though dude

Comment

[MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION]

All 6 are yours for £75 delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION]

All 6 are yours for £75 delivered.
              Ha ha thanks dude but not really my thang
              Seems like a good deal though

Comment

We're taking a look at the largest set in the summer wave of Hidden Side LEGO sets, 70437 Mystery Castle -- out now in Europe and due out in August in North America.

Review of the Hidden Side Mansion which costs £89.99. I kind of like this one

Comment

That does look pretty good, although the astronomy tower looks like it's from a different set... but then without it, I'd say the vampire castle from the Monster Fighters line was better. I think I will always think the Monster Fighters stuff was better. I'm too set in my ways now.

Comment

My son got the Hogwarts clocktower for his birthday, but it remains incomplete as we seem to have lost the battle with him watching YouTube Minecraft videos.

Might finish it myself as we also bought one of those lighting kits and it's going to look great on the shelf at night.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      My son got the Hogwarts clocktower for his birthday, but it remains incomplete as we seem to have lost the battle with him watching YouTube Minecraft videos.

Might finish it myself as we also bought one of those lighting kits and it's going to look great on the shelf at night.
                      I got one of the aftermarket led and lighting kit to go with my great hall a year or so back be prepared to swear a lot as their fiddly as **** they do look great once in though. might be worth opening the lighting kit up and having a look as i had to partially deconstruct the great hall to get the kit in as some of the tiny wires run between the bricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                        I got one of the aftermarket led and lighting kit to go with my great hall a year or so back be prepared to swear a lot as their fiddly as **** they do look great once in though. might be worth opening the lighting kit up and having a look as i had to partially deconstruct the great hall to get the kit in as some of the tiny wires run between the bricks.
                        That's definitely worth doing. I got an Led kit for my Camper Van and I would advise reading the lighting instructions before the lego ones so you know at what point you need to start the lighting process.

Comment

The full line up of Lego Mario sets has been revealed now:

Comment

There is some stuff in there I love but I find the price prohibitive and I reckon putting some of them in blind bags makes it worse.

Comment

I want to like them, but I don't. Maybe if you had them all on display it'd look cool. I'd buy the character packs if I could choose all the characters.

Comment

Mickey and Minnie. Yours for just £170.

Comment

Working...
                                X