Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, did you get it already?!

Comment

Yeah, it arrived yesterday. Built Jim's cruiser and the first house base last night

Comment

Very cool! I'm jealous!

That reminds me... I meant to post up pics of my Voltron build AGES ago. I must do that.

Comment

Bit more progress last night ...

Comment

Saw one in the flesh in the window of our local Lego store, looks wicked

Comment

Wasn’t planning on picking this up so soon but a Smyths voucher in my inbox today changed all that.

Comment

I want this please:

Yamato - japanese battleship in Cobi.pl. store. Shop with toys and blocks for kids of all ages - Cobi.pl. Check out our wide range of toys at attractive prices.

Comment

Now this set, is more ottycusses style! [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION]

Comment

Comment

Latest pickup at the weekend was the Toy Story 4 set with the small oval roller coaster track because it's a very cheap way of getting that track for later custom work

Comment

The new Batman sets are starting to pop up in some countries, managed to get just the bits I need without buying the whole sets to save some money

Comment

I’ve been eking out this build and added the final piece to The Upside Down tonight. I love the concept and thoroughly enjoyed the build.

Comment

Still picking at the base GB elements myself:

And todays little pick up:

https://flic.kr/p/2g7BGzq

Comment

Out July 1st

The T-Rex stands a foot and a half in height, costs a whopping £219.99 though. I'd have preferred a smaller scale that is more of a scene with the jeeps etc

Comment

Yeah, I think they could have done better. The visitors centre, a vehicle, something to put you back in the film. The T-Rex looks so generic too.

Comment

Working...
                                X